SEARCH
MORE
General Discussion

What Did You Do Today?

8/21/14 @ 3:53 PM
INITIAL POST
Higgs
User since 1/14/13
Just wondering what every one does during the day and evening? Work? Play? Fish? Camping? Gardening? Smoking? You get the idea........ I work up early to put the venison jerky in the dehydrator and took the fiancé to work and then when I got home I made breakfast. I fixed the bath sink and took a nap. Then I sat around having a few beers waiting for the jerky to get done. Tried to read a book but that's not for me. Oh yea, I cut the lawn b4 the rain. I better save sum stuff 4 2maro. Just wondering what you guys do during the day and evening. Let's here it.
Displaying 1 to 15 of 8,287 posts
TODAY @ 8:40 AM
FishinXtreme
FishinXtreme
PRO MEMBER User since 1/12/14
BMR,

Probably going to see that squash this year. I've heard whispers of sightings on the Chippewa Flowage. Swimming from island to island!
TODAY @ 7:11 AM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
PRO MEMBER User since 7/24/20
Officially claimed today that this is the summer of BMMR!
5/7/24 @ 7:55 PM
fishhook
fishhook
PRO MEMBER User since 9/16/01
Got my lawn cut before the rains came.
What Did You Do Today? photo by fishhook
5/7/24 @ 4:19 PM
jawjerker
jawjerker
User since 1/14/02
Won about $3.70 in our Tuesday family poker game
5/7/24 @ 3:48 PM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Put a lifejacket on and helped Noah count by twos.
5/7/24 @ 3:38 PM
wskiph
wskiph
User since 9/3/11
Went to shooting range and did serious practice. Results were very goodas they should be 
5/7/24 @ 11:57 AM
glimmertwin
User since 1/18/11
Hope trip to mayo not cause you’re relapsing again Steel. Keep us posted!
5/7/24 @ 11:02 AM
Steelhead88
User since 4/13/22
Dr appts most of the day getting prepped for week long trip to Mayo in 3 weeks . Nashville 2 weeks ago - deer camp tomorrow - living for today . 🦌  
What Did You Do Today? photo by Steelhead88
5/6/24 @ 6:35 PM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Now that I’m back from working with the eat and drink too much crew, I have chores to do. Changing to brown mulch this year I have an about 1/5 of the property done. Little lady under bought this is some cheap stuff. We got a good price on it, but I’ll have to order double. Little lady under bought this is some cheap stuff. We got a good price on it, but I’ll have to order a double I had a squirrel digging for two seconds. He had red mulch everywhere.
What Did You Do Today? photo by Bassmaster+recordracks 2
5/6/24 @ 5:55 PM
jawjerker
jawjerker
User since 1/14/02
It's Monday so it's house cleaning day. Helped Mrs j2 plant some flowers around the home then got in a 45 minute motorcycle ride
5/5/24 @ 6:07 PM
arthur1957
arthur1957
User since 6/24/01
9 AM church, came home and walked 2 miles with dog, got the chipper shredder out and ground up a pile of bark from elm wood I split last fall, split of some cherry from a tree I got a month ago. Made a pizza for supper. 
What Did You Do Today? photo by arthur1957
5/5/24 @ 4:25 PM
SuspendedMusky
SuspendedMusky
PRO MEMBER User since 12/9/08
Went on a road trip early this morning with one of the boats in tow, some fishing gear, and my camera.  Caught a handful of chunky pike in 3 hours of fishing.  Saw quite a few birds; eagles, swans, loons, various shorebirds, ducks, etc.  One bald eagle landed down the shoreline from me and I was able to get a decent pic before it flew off.  On the way home, I checked one my favorite reptile locales and saw 11 snakes. Pic of a fox snake.  270 miles so far today.  Now waiting for Kansas Speedway to be dried so the Nascar Cup race can begin.
What Did You Do Today? photo by SuspendedMusky
5/4/24 @ 8:03 PM
Snake1
Snake1
PRO MEMBER User since 1/22/21
That’s a beauty IQ! Great job! And quite a beauty! 
5/4/24 @ 8:01 PM
crobar
User since 6/19/01
shoulda been fishin like IQ....but instead went up an down a ladder about 50 times....ya painting...it had to be done
5/4/24 @ 7:50 PM
ice queen
ice queen
User since 12/16/10
WELL… got up at 4:00am and fished until 1:30pm not a bad opening day with first southern WI musky and a descent pike. Back at it tomorrow!!
What Did You Do Today? photo by ice queen
What Did You Do Today? photo by ice queen
Displaying 1 to 15 of 8,287 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
percision control by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE