SEARCH
MORE
General Discussion

What Did You Do Today?

8/21/14 @ 3:53 PM
INITIAL POST
Higgs
User since 1/14/13
Just wondering what every one does during the day and evening? Work? Play? Fish? Camping? Gardening? Smoking? You get the idea........ I work up early to put the venison jerky in the dehydrator and took the fiancé to work and then when I got home I made breakfast. I fixed the bath sink and took a nap. Then I sat around having a few beers waiting for the jerky to get done. Tried to read a book but that's not for me. Oh yea, I cut the lawn b4 the rain. I better save sum stuff 4 2maro. Just wondering what you guys do during the day and evening. Let's here it.
Displaying 61 to 75 of 8,268 posts
4/10/24 @ 9:42 AM
glimmertwin
User since 1/18/11
Agree w/Hotbait! Nice eaters there Jump! Just need to do one thing better…
Smile for your pictures dude! You have kinda a pained expression….be happy & proud! 
4/10/24 @ 9:21 AM
hotbait
PRO MEMBER User since 5/16/16
Newoodhntr - great job. Jump - nice bunch of fish. Bmr - have you thought of a price for the book? Hope it's not priceless. 
4/10/24 @ 3:26 AM
jumpsteady
jumpsteady
PRO MEMBER User since 12/25/01
Went fishing for Crappie. 
What Did You Do Today? photo by jumpsteady
4/9/24 @ 8:17 PM
newoodhntr
newoodhntr
PRO MEMBER User since 12/11/01
I helped the Lincoln County Sports Club this morning move a range shelter and replaced target backstops. We are expanding the ranges. And then this afternoon we started working on the Little Lakes Memories banquet coming up this Saturday. We take disabled Veterans and kids on whitetail hunts and fishing trips. Also make a $5000 donation to the regional Special Olympics the last four or five years. 
4/9/24 @ 10:30 AM
Snake1
Snake1
PRO MEMBER User since 1/22/21
BMR, I’ve read a lot of your articles and stories concerning the Paranormal. You’re a dang good writer and investigative journalist. 
4/9/24 @ 9:03 AM
Gillespie
User since 2/6/19
Now I'll have to learn how to read.  The suspense is killing me......
4/9/24 @ 8:58 AM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
PRO MEMBER User since 7/24/20
Finished writing my first children’s novel. I’ll give you the end of the book to read, but the rest will have to wait till it’s published. 

The clock goes tic toc.
The doggy says whoof!     
The kitty goes meow.      
The end. 
4/8/24 @ 9:47 PM
crobar
User since 6/19/01
Went to the DNR spring hearing.
4/8/24 @ 8:19 PM
Kayaker 8
User since 8/28/20
Brought a welding hood to my son so his family could see eclipse
Looked at the sun with welding hood.
Wood working
BBq brats
Talked on the radio
took a walk
Gave a report on what I did today 

4/8/24 @ 7:49 PM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
That’s a nice LiveWell screaming!
4/8/24 @ 7:47 PM
Fv.screaming drags.com
Fv.screaming drags.com
User since 3/29/20
Zmaniac came out to my house today and helped me finish wire up the new bilge pump and float switch in my boat now I don't have to worry about the boat sinking at the pier during a big rain storm which almost happened to me last summer! Many thanks zman for the help it was greatly ​appreciated! 
What Did You Do Today? photo by Fv.screaming drags.com
4/8/24 @ 6:44 PM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Went fishing with a friend today down in Illinois Long Lake
What Did You Do Today? photo by Bassmaster+recordracks 2
4/7/24 @ 3:58 PM
Polski
Polski
PRO MEMBER User since 5/11/03
Well after six days of no power and multiple wrong estimates of when it was supposed to come back on, this morning around 10am  I actually got power back. By shutting down the Generac back up at night to save propane I used about a 1/3 of my 500 lb tank.
Most of the snow from that storm is already gone. Worked most of the day playing pick up sticks. Lots of downed branches and a few "widow makers" hanging high in my pine trees that I'm not sure how or if I'll try to get them down. Anyway glad to have power and back to normal.

One really strange note. I have this novelty clock in my man cave that runs backwards, numbers are also backwards and it's electric. With the power on/off multiple times all week, when I went down to reset it, it was running and was within a minute of being the right time???  What's the odds of that, I knew I should have bought a power ball ticket yesterday.
What Did You Do Today? photo by Polski
4/7/24 @ 1:29 AM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Carpio a cigar store Indian?  Great Seinfeld episode. 
4/6/24 @ 9:31 PM
Pool8
User since 1/27/17
Sonny number three called this morning,  somthings dripping on the boiler.  So I went over to the learning to adult house to fix it. Got lucky just a bad pressure relief valve.  I thought it was gonna be the automatic feed valve. Showed him how to replace it . While I was there went out back to see how high the water was. The fox chain is under no wake. 

Went home and finished building a couple of Leapold benches.  I got the wood from home depots dunage cart. Treated and ceader,  70 percent off. I think it cost me about 15 bucks for the two of them. I have enough lumber left for two more.  They'll go nice around the fire pit here and at the palatial estate in vernon county. 
What Did You Do Today? photo by Pool8
Displaying 61 to 75 of 8,268 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
ice drilled by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE