SEARCH
MORE
General Discussion

What Did You Do Today?

8/21/14 @ 3:53 PM
INITIAL POST
Higgs
User since 1/14/13
Just wondering what every one does during the day and evening? Work? Play? Fish? Camping? Gardening? Smoking? You get the idea........ I work up early to put the venison jerky in the dehydrator and took the fiancé to work and then when I got home I made breakfast. I fixed the bath sink and took a nap. Then I sat around having a few beers waiting for the jerky to get done. Tried to read a book but that's not for me. Oh yea, I cut the lawn b4 the rain. I better save sum stuff 4 2maro. Just wondering what you guys do during the day and evening. Let's here it.
Displaying 46 to 60 of 8,265 posts
4/13/24 @ 8:36 PM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
PRO MEMBER User since 7/24/20
SM that is one heckuva water, dog/mud puppy. They must be bigger down there.
4/13/24 @ 8:30 PM
tailsneyes
User since 11/29/19
Damn Musky that is not your normal reptile picture. That looks like fun. Myself got half of the yard fenced in the dogs are not happy. Going to finish tonorrow. Then thinking a vacation day Monday got a good tip on a crappie bluegill bite. Wake up for work when I leave the better half will think I'm going to work and come home with dinner
4/13/24 @ 8:06 PM
Pool8
User since 1/27/17
Beautiful weather today so I went up to the lacrosse area and opened up the summer place. Water's hooked up and no leaks always a plus. Scenery is beautiful as always. 
What Did You Do Today? photo by Pool8
4/13/24 @ 6:59 PM
SuspendedMusky
SuspendedMusky
PRO MEMBER User since 12/9/08
Drove around the pine flatwoods, which are quite dry right now.  There were a couple of wet spots, mostly where culvert tubes passed underneath the roads.  Small pockets of water were present at a few of those.

This 7 footer (estimated) was backed up all the way into a culvert tube trying to play hide and seek.  It came out when we peered around the rim.   It wasn't too happy.  Go back to your siesta buddy. 
What Did You Do Today? photo by SuspendedMusky
What Did You Do Today? photo by SuspendedMusky
4/13/24 @ 6:25 PM
Fv.screaming drags.com
Fv.screaming drags.com
User since 3/29/20
Finally got the boat in the Water and wet a line for the first time this spring! Went searching for crappie and wasn't disappointed biggest one Went shade over 13 inches! Water temperature was 48 to 52 degrees northern vilas County!
What Did You Do Today? photo by Fv.screaming drags.com
4/13/24 @ 5:20 PM
river_chaser
User since 10/3/12
Got in a 12 miler and initiated my dose of delayed dopamine ​
4/12/24 @ 4:29 PM
Polski
Polski
PRO MEMBER User since 5/11/03
Crazy windy today so not going to chase the walleyes in the boat. Decided to do the 4 wheel brake job on my truck that I bought the parts for a few weeks ago. Went pretty good with no real issues. I had never done the rears before and they were still the originals on my 2010 F150. Actually I think they were easier to do than the fronts. Good to go for another 14 years, lol.
4/10/24 @ 7:18 PM
crobar
User since 6/19/01
Rather off be fishin like Pol an Jump...but little plumb shop work, donated blood than just finished WDNR spring hearing questions online
4/10/24 @ 7:11 PM
The hamburglar
User since 4/20/23
Probably more than all of you. 
4/10/24 @ 5:48 PM
glimmertwin
User since 1/18/11
Both outstanding Polski. On the Menomonee again?
4/10/24 @ 5:29 PM
Polski
Polski
PRO MEMBER User since 5/11/03
Caught a big ol walleye and a nice smalley, both still swimming.Took home a nice eater. Then headed over to my BIL's place to help him hang the 86" TV he bought, dang that thing is  big.
What Did You Do Today? photo by Polski
What Did You Do Today? photo by Polski
4/10/24 @ 9:55 AM
jumpsteady
jumpsteady
PRO MEMBER User since 12/25/01
That's my Game Face GT.
I'm not there to play.
4/10/24 @ 9:42 AM
glimmertwin
User since 1/18/11
Agree w/Hotbait! Nice eaters there Jump! Just need to do one thing better…
Smile for your pictures dude! You have kinda a pained expression….be happy & proud! 
4/10/24 @ 9:21 AM
hotbait
PRO MEMBER User since 5/16/16
Newoodhntr - great job. Jump - nice bunch of fish. Bmr - have you thought of a price for the book? Hope it's not priceless. 
4/10/24 @ 3:26 AM
jumpsteady
jumpsteady
PRO MEMBER User since 12/25/01
Went fishing for Crappie. 
What Did You Do Today? photo by jumpsteady
Displaying 46 to 60 of 8,265 posts

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
boat towed by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE