MORE
General Discussion

What Did You Do Today?

8/21/14 @ 3:53 PM
INITIAL POST
Fin Bender
Higgs
User since 1/14/13
Just wondering what every one does during the day and evening? Work? Play? Fish? Camping? Gardening? Smoking? You get the idea........ I work up early to put the venison jerky in the dehydrator and took the fiancé to work and then when I got home I made breakfast. I fixed the bath sink and took a nap. Then I sat around having a few beers waiting for the jerky to get done. Tried to read a book but that's not for me. Oh yea, I cut the lawn b4 the rain. I better save sum stuff 4 2maro. Just wondering what you guys do during the day and evening. Let's here it.
Displaying 1 to 15 of 8,272 posts
5/1/24 @ 9:32 PM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
PRO MEMBER User since 7/24/20
Sitting outside with 4500 W Just in three floodlight not to mention the other lights I have out here in the back and enjoying a cocktail. Lovely night.
What Did You Do Today? photo by Bassmaster+recordracks 2
5/1/24 @ 8:13 PM
crobar
User since 6/19/01
Hey IQ...brings back images of the Caddyshack pool...with the candy bar floatin..      just sayin
5/1/24 @ 6:40 PM
ice queen
ice queen
User since 12/16/10
Pool/hot tub opening day at work today. Drained and acid washed pool, man that thing got green with all the warm weather, under the cover cooking!
What Did You Do Today? photo by ice queen
5/1/24 @ 5:14 PM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
PRO MEMBER User since 7/24/20
Went to a couple colleges and rioted. Stood and protested some stuff. Talked about the bird thread on Lake Link how they are still calling male, birds and female birds. We decided that they should probably not be using that language anymore. Probably some riots to come with that as well.
4/30/24 @ 6:26 PM
river_chaser
User since 10/3/12
Got a 8 miler in. Then put the snow blower in storage.  Only ran the blower for 15 minutes all year so I didnt change oil.  Hope thats OK.
Then got some tractor gas in town and I seen the neighbor kid fueling up his truck.  Asked him why how he is skipping school.  He says its going to rain on thursday and friday so he getting all his lawn mowing jobs done today.  Then his mom pulls up in her car and starts putting lawn tools into his truck.  Thats free enterprise in action for sure. As long as its keeping kids out of trouble all good.  
4/30/24 @ 6:13 PM
glimmertwin
User since 1/18/11
Love the birdies as much as next guy.. 
but getting a bit invasive…
One nesting in my porchlite-ok loosened up the bulb, the other side will do for now… 
Pair in satellite dish, not affecting picture, let em be…
Come home today and piece of flashing hanging loose on garage, grab ladder to check out, two blackbirds come shooting out…two much love go up again with headlamp, no nest yet so I taped it for now will make better at another time…
Feel like i should just open fromt door & wave em in onto my recliner?
What Did You Do Today? photo by glimmertwin
4/30/24 @ 6:00 PM
jumpsteady
jumpsteady
PRO MEMBER User since 12/25/01
Went fishing. 
What Did You Do Today? photo by jumpsteady
What Did You Do Today? photo by jumpsteady
4/30/24 @ 4:13 PM
Mrduck
User since 12/6/22
Started the AM off by getting the garbage and recyclables out for pick up. Got the A C it’s yearly tune up. Mowed the lawn and picked up branches blown down th past week. Call Doctor’s office and got prep paper work done for my colonoscopy on Mobday. Got the hummingbird feeder and the oriole feeder cleaned and out for the summer gang. Got supper ready to go. Now having a glass of wine..
4/30/24 @ 3:29 PM
jawjerker
jawjerker
User since 1/14/02
Won $8.70 playing nickel/dime poker with the family today
4/29/24 @ 3:58 PM
Esox JJ
PRO MEMBER User since 6/4/05
I re torqued the wheels on the rusty silverado. Put a few things in it that I will need when I go up to the cabin on Wednesday. Cut the lawn in the front yard. Made a pineapple upside down cake for the wife's birthday. Just hanging out now. 
4/29/24 @ 3:07 PM
wskiph
wskiph
User since 9/3/11
Planting....8 bucket of potatoes....petunias...and beans .also
4/29/24 @ 11:52 AM
jawjerker
jawjerker
User since 1/14/02
Monday house cleaning and laundry, also prepping dinner
4/28/24 @ 3:44 PM
Get.the.net
User since 12/30/13
Framing out an office in my shop to meet customers, got to work on it today with my two boys, 2nd is back from 4 year stint in marines, he is cdl school, graduates that in May, our new truck driver, consider myself a lucky man. Net
4/28/24 @ 3:40 PM
Zmaniac
Zmaniac
PRO MEMBER User since 2/8/06
Me three!

The only thing to get a workout is the TV remote and my thumb   
4/28/24 @ 3:37 PM
chitowncrappieman
chitowncrappieman
PRO MEMBER User since 3/4/06
Me too.
Displaying 1 to 15 of 8,272 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
ice drilled by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE