MORE
General Fishing Discussion

Perch situation on Lake Michigan

8/26/12 @ 4:02 PM
INITIAL POST
Robbollio
Robbollio
User since 10/17/04
I will actually start this thread because it takes one guy to whine about it on the reports... Well? Where are they, whats the problem, whats being done to help??? Its been 0ver 10 years that Ive seen any decent action on perch. Last year at the boils I had some luck. Ive basically heard nothing this year from anyone anywhere. Milwaukee down to Racine at least. What do you guys think.
Displaying 46 to 60 of 2,773 posts
10/13/17 @ 8:56 AM
CCA
User since 6/19/01

I'll help out.......but, but, but 20# per..............perch eat AC!

10/13/17 @ 8:29 AM
perch chaser
User since 2/6/03

ah-well !! --- All is not lost, some of you still have JG and the brat forum --- 

10/13/17 @ 8:09 AM
KenK
User since 6/19/01

I'm going to miss ole Tommy-boy as well!  I always checked this thread first thing in the morning to read Tommy's latest rant.  I love when a true idiot calls everyone else an idiot.  He couldn't even get "you're all wet" right!

10/13/17 @ 5:40 AM
rikj
rikj
User since 7/29/01

I will miss the entertainment ........As far as him spreading the wrong information I would not be concerned, how many on L/L did he convert? 

I have a new plan, I am thinking of raising alewives in bath tubs to improve the salmon fishing and drive the evil AC from the Great Lakes. I have hundreds of people ready to donate to the cause. All I need is a permit from the DNR. I have already contacted my local animal shelter and they have agreed to sell me all of the cat poo needed to help raise the alewife fingerlings.

EDIT: sorry I had to make one last goofy post in case Tom is reading..........

Your all wet

10/12/17 @ 10:46 PM
Robbollio
Robbollio
User since 10/17/04

I feel like my lake-link 'swan song' is over... Maybe I should post more reports...

Nah.

But I will continue to look out for perch and other native info if and when it presents itself. And of course any news on the possibility of asian carp. We can all add positive or negative, educated, and respectable news to this thread and at least head into more meaningful banter. Its been fun otherwise. Thanks!

I dont think Wally boy knows how to even get a new email address to come back anyways! Just imagine how much easier this could have been if he knew how to copy/paste and simply answer questions... Lol!

10/12/17 @ 7:58 PM
Musky_36
User since 4/27/02

Brent,

He may come back, but as you know different "handle"  same story. Some folks will want to be "entertain" . Other people would like to stop his "message"

10/12/17 @ 7:29 PM
Brent Hess
Brent Hess
PRO MEMBER User since 12/18/07

Tom will be back - he can't help himself.  

10/12/17 @ 7:28 PM
Musky_36
User since 4/27/02

AF,

I can't speak for others, What I  have done was research Tom's dribble and prove him wrong. I found no value on trying to be entertained. Knowing one person could read Tom's dribble and may find value in that.

That is why a logical person  would shut him down. Before you would ask him if he had any new information...

I know it sounds crazy.

10/12/17 @ 7:18 PM
Joe D
ayeFeesh
User since 5/17/11

This has been going steady for 5 years? Oh my gosh what do you people do with your lives?

10/12/17 @ 6:48 PM
Musky_36
User since 4/27/02

Yep,

I would like to hide behind a keyboard and be entertained by a guy that has been proven wrong on so many sides.

Let's be entertained 

10/12/17 @ 6:26 PM
Musky_36
User since 4/27/02

Big Shane,

It does not matter to me either way, the only difference is that there is no research with the Comedy Channel.

At the end of the day Tom will be proven wrong.

10/12/17 @ 5:58 PM
Musky_36
User since 4/27/02

Amar,

You are correct I thought he would of got the hack about 1.5-2 years ago. Back then like the start he had no argument just "throwing" his plan.You know his cherry picking sucked, no committee but some people wanted to be entertain...maybe that's why the thread continued ...IDK

10/12/17 @ 5:39 PM
amaranthlost
User since 5/31/10

I'm surprised it took him this long to get the boot. He's been booted off a lot of other forums for quite some time now. Of course he's probably on another forum now complaining about how he was chased off because he was right or how it was a conspiracy against him.

10/12/17 @ 5:34 PM
Musky_36
User since 4/27/02

Snakster,

We gone through this already, you like entertainment and I like to beat down someone that cherry picks and has a plan that will not work for the betterment of LM.

I would suggest the Comedy Channel. But I cannot force to tell somebody what to do

10/12/17 @ 5:20 PM
Musky_36
User since 4/27/02

Snakester,

You simpleton look at the last time I edited my previous post. Yes I deleted it about 15 minutes before you posted. You were the guy that ask Tom any new info for over a year...you also encourage the delusional one for more information...your previous posts encourage him...yeah I know for entertainment...at the end of the day....I contacted people to prove   Tom wrong..

You encourage him

Displaying 46 to 60 of 2,773 posts

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
solid hook sets by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE