MORE
General Fishing Discussion

Perch situation on Lake Michigan

8/26/12 @ 4:02 PM
INITIAL POST
Robbollio
Robbollio
User since 10/17/04
I will actually start this thread because it takes one guy to whine about it on the reports... Well? Where are they, whats the problem, whats being done to help??? Its been 0ver 10 years that Ive seen any decent action on perch. Last year at the boils I had some luck. Ive basically heard nothing this year from anyone anywhere. Milwaukee down to Racine at least. What do you guys think.
Displaying 30 to 44 of 2,773 posts
11/22/17 @ 10:19 AM
Musky_36
User since 4/27/02

Snake,

Good sarcasm well now you know, thanks for the entertainment.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving

11/22/17 @ 1:57 AM
Musky_36
User since 4/27/02

Amar,

I am with you that Tom being banned is fine with me.

I also understand that some folks have a "shallow" life and need " entertainment" and wants Tom back for their " entertainment" . I don't understand that but anyone can go back previous pages ( like two or more years) and see who needs "entertainment" in their life life. I myself don't need to see Tom post his delusional post since it takes time for me and others to rebut. But  in order for some to get his " entertainment" that's what we do. Again if this is your source of "entertainment"  I wish my life was that empty.

11/15/17 @ 8:35 PM
KenK
User since 6/19/01

Banning an IP isn't that effective.  IPs change, unless you pay extra for a static IP from your ISP.

11/15/17 @ 7:06 PM
amaranthlost
User since 5/31/10

I'm not sure they do IP bans here. I'm also not sure he knows he could just create a new account, though. He might get let back eventually or he might just find a new home somewhere else. He's been banned from most every outdoor site he's been on, though. It might be for the better, most of what he was posting was nothing more than the same info that he's been posting since 2013 on other sites that has already been rebutted multiple times over.

11/15/17 @ 10:04 AM
skarbo1
User since 2/3/05

"Sure he can, just sign up under a new user name and email address."

They still have his IP address.....

11/15/17 @ 9:11 AM
KenK
User since 6/19/01

Sure he can,  just sign up under a new user name and email address.

11/15/17 @ 8:07 AM
skarbo1
User since 2/3/05

He's been banned guys.....He couldn't come back if he wanted too....

10/31/17 @ 8:52 PM
rikj
rikj
User since 7/29/01

Great news with the nice perch, too bad Tom got the "boot" he would probably crap his pants with the good news, I know Shane will...

10/31/17 @ 4:48 PM
speeder
PRO MEMBER User since 5/29/03

Mid to late summer was pretty good up north (Bay of Green Bay). Ended up seeing 12-14"ers which i haven't see ever personally.

Over the last 5 years, there were quite a few of the 5-7"ers that would take up the majority of the day weeding through to get your bag of 10"s if you could. Now, those have grown up and the bag limits of 15 fish are pretty impressive. I was fortunate to have multiple full bag days so i would say the fishery up north is more health in the dirtier water of Green Bay. 

That's a northern guys perspective.

10/21/17 @ 1:42 PM
Musky_36
User since 4/27/02

Yep,

It's so entertaining, watching a dying thread.  I am sure you miss your pal Tom to get your entertainment fix. I would not hold my breath on his return.

10/20/17 @ 6:54 PM
migr8r
migr8r
User since 2/8/11
This thread has now become like literally everything else on LL. Unfun. 
10/18/17 @ 7:48 AM
Musky_36
User since 4/27/02

No problem....I guess?...don't worry maybe it was just for entertainment if you took it that way.

10/17/17 @ 7:45 PM
Musky_36
User since 4/27/02

Shane,

You are saying by Tom not posting is a big loss to LL.

Other then for entertainment?..OK?  In regards to value ... nothing.

10/17/17 @ 6:46 PM
Musky_36
User since 4/27/02

Big Shane,

You might want to find Tom's last post , looks like he has been band. I know people on the thread likes to be entertained. I know Tom took a shine to Snakester at the end you might want to see if Tom has been pming Snakester.

If I was Snakester I would not want to be associated with Tom. But for entertainment I know he asked if anything new..kinda like you asked.

So at the end without the entertainment value...Until the adults can post thoughts..the thread is dying

10/13/17 @ 7:49 PM
Brent Hess
Brent Hess
PRO MEMBER User since 12/18/07

That is funny Ken. 

I've noticed over the years that an intelligent person will never tell you how smart they are...

An idiot on the other hand will call everyone else idiots and tell you how smart they are. 

Kind of reminds me of the Kansas song Carry on Wayward Son.  I believe the lyrics go something like "And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know"

Displaying 30 to 44 of 2,773 posts

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
ice drilled by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE