SEARCH
MORE
General Discussion

What are some good movies ethier in theater or to rent

8/27/02 @ 1:33 PM
INITIAL POST
2huntnfish
User since 12/31/01
What are some good movies ethier in theater or to rent?

Displaying 46 to 60 of 1,750 posts
8/29/22 @ 6:51 PM
mooselegs
User since 5/27/03

PW.....read your comment about Broke Back Mountain.

Funny thing.....my wife has been trying to me to watch it for years....just can't seem to cross that line. In my old age I've come to accept more diverse subject matter than I ever thought possible; perhaps one day, I'll mellow a bit more......

8/28/22 @ 6:50 PM
chaw
chaw
PRO MEMBER User since 9/11/02

Make sure to watch the 2014 Norwegian version PW. DEFCON is right, far superior to the American version. 

8/28/22 @ 5:59 PM
chaw
chaw
PRO MEMBER User since 9/11/02

In Order of Disappearance 

2014 Norwegian Action Movie

I thought it was great and recommended to my sons- both really liked it 

8/28/22 @ 1:00 PM
glimmertwin
User since 1/18/11

hey Prop-gotta agree on "Many Saints" BUT

HOPEFULLY YOU CAUGHT THE SCENE WHERE "BABY (INFANT) CHRISTOPER STARTS WAILING WHEN TEENAGE TONY TRIES TO HOLD HIM?

that one literally sent chills down my spine...also the guy who played Sil was cool

But yeah, i was disappointed so bad , had movie on dvr, waited for a great time to watch so i could renew the Soprano buzz, and left emptyhanded...

8/28/22 @ 12:47 PM
glimmertwin
User since 1/18/11

"BEST OF ENEMY'S"

Date nite, on all pay channels-both of you will like and maybe lively discussion about civil rights afterwards, give ya something to talk about

'LIMITLESS"

Bradley Cooper, great concept/suspense-she might like it-you will love it CIRCA 2011

"BAD GRANDPA" OR "BAD SANTA" OR EITHER "TED" MOVIE

total guy humor, catch yer fav buzz with buddies first    LYAO   don't know release dates

"JERIMIAH JOHNSON"

Classic story of Mountain Man. Fantastic scenery, hardcore battles between man vs.man or wild animals. Gotta say, my wife loves it too- probably cause Robert Redford is in his prime here. Circa early seventies or late 60s?

"THE FURY" or  "THE BEAST"

Best ever realistic tank/armored action movies-if you liked "Private Ryan"/"Platoon" you will dig these. Brad Pitt in Fury. 

'   

8/28/22 @ 10:46 AM
nihsif
nihsif
PRO MEMBER User since 6/15/01

watched Robin Hood with Russell Crowe recently... was the best Robin Hood movie I've seen, blows away the Costner movie, imo... and surprisingly, reminds me a little of today's political scene, but has some stuff that appears to be true to the era... really liked it

8/28/22 @ 9:54 AM
Bud Wise 2
Bud Wise 2
User since 9/5/13

What are some good movies ethier in theater or to rent photo by Bud Wise 2
8/28/22 @ 6:40 AM
mooselegs
User since 5/27/03

Just finished watching "Elvis".....excellent!

Austin Butler stars as Elvis and his performance is elite!

4/30/22 @ 6:28 PM
Bud Wise 2
Bud Wise 2
User since 9/5/13

Releasing soon

10/3/21 @ 2:47 PM
One shot one kill
User since 8/12/02

Depends on your genre . I watch new stuff and old black and whites .

10/3/21 @ 12:55 PM
Prop
Prop
User since 4/9/03

Many Saints is a huge dud. I started it with low expectations cause the show was so great, and was worse then I thought. Only one wow scene. Good acting wouldn't have saved it.

10/2/21 @ 11:14 AM
Bud Wise 2
Bud Wise 2
User since 9/5/13

Recently watched wrath of man and  Conjuring 3. Both worth a watch.

8/26/21 @ 9:17 PM
One shot one kill
User since 8/12/02

Saw a good one today called Nobody . Former government agent hits back at Russian mob . Didn't see anyone familiar until Christopher Lloyd.  But it was a great movie .

8/6/21 @ 8:54 AM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
PRO MEMBER User since 7/24/20

Not a quite place 2

8/5/21 @ 3:27 PM
Wacky Rig
User since 3/11/17

The Last Full Measure   check your FX channel guide to DVR for free

Displaying 46 to 60 of 1,750 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
ice drilled by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE