SEARCH
MORE
General Discussion

Time to talk BREWERS!!!!

3/30/02 @ 9:29 AM
INITIAL POST
Crazyotto
User since 10/2/01
Yeah I know baseball is ruined and ther Brewerw are almost as severly hampered by Princess Prieb as they are the lack of revenue sharing, but Im still excited. I am probably crazy but I think the Crew should be .500 this year and if Sheets, Wright, Quevedo, and Nuegebaur pitch up to their potential and we dont swing at everything, I think the crew can win 90 and be in the wild card race late, which is something we havent seen in a long, long time. They must finish over .500 to avoid 10 years straight of losing seasons. I think it is time for a coup to remove Princess Prieb.

Displaying 1 to 15 of 53,085 posts
TODAY @ 8:39 AM
Bug zapper 2
User since 10/7/18
Typo (cash)
TODAY @ 8:38 AM
Bug zapper 2
User since 10/7/18
Attanasio doesn’t mince words and proves he’s the cheapest owner in baseball.But I bet he spreads the case around with his part ownership of the soccer team.
TODAY @ 4:07 AM
kona77
User since 6/20/13
Antman has spoken about the Adames contract situation. Hate to say it, but Ortiz is our SS next year   

Brewers owner Mark Attanasio spoke to reporters, including Curt Hogg of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, about a variety of topics prior to last night’s game in Milwaukee. Perhaps most noteworthy of those topics was the future of shortstop Willy Adames, who is currently slated to hit free agency following the 2024 campaign. Attanasio was candid about the fact that the club made “plenty of offers” to Adames throughout the offseason in hopes of retaining him on a long-term deal. While Attanasio did not provide further details on those offers, his comments appeared to suggest that he does not have confidence in his ability to keep Adames in Milwaukee long term at this point.
“He’s the best,” Attanasio said of Adames, as relayed by Hogg. “…Willy’s performance got to a point where it would be – we’ll see what happens after the season – but he’s going to command quite a significant package as a free agent.”

6/1/24 @ 8:42 PM
glimmertwin
User since 1/18/11
Say it isn’t so Hotbait! Never gonna lose another one in 2024. Never admit your dreams are bested by yer real life! 
Anyway Crew un stoppable wacking around that Flamethrowing reliever today. Every day new hero to applaud, tonight Willy but don’t forget all others who contributed. Take this Sox series as a warning before Philly. At least we won’t be pants wetting against those east coast over achievers…
Go Crew 
6/1/24 @ 6:41 PM
hotbait
PRO MEMBER User since 5/16/16
Chi, oh yes we will. I just hope it won't be a bunch. 
6/1/24 @ 6:31 PM
chitowncrappieman
chitowncrappieman
PRO MEMBER User since 3/4/06
Are ya ever gonna lose another game?????????????????
6/1/24 @ 6:26 PM
hotbait
PRO MEMBER User since 5/16/16
I was a little pissed with the play of the Brewers today. Then I read Murphy's mind. He was just mess'n with Council and the Cubs fans.   Nice win. LL has some good Brewers fans. Keep it going, Crew. 
6/1/24 @ 6:25 PM
jawjerker
jawjerker
User since 1/14/02
Another good win, go  for the sweep tomorrow. Adames ties the game and also wins
6/1/24 @ 6:11 PM
bobber b down
User since 1/31/04
Nice Extra innings win, Willie has been on fire !!! Watched from afar , saw Megil got in and K'd 3 ! Great to have him, could have been worse.! ,12 over 500...Nice!

6/1/24 @ 6:01 PM
hunt-fish-campfire-beer
hunt-fish-campfire-beer
PRO MEMBER User since 2/15/23
Well done brew crew, never say die keeper movin.
6/1/24 @ 5:58 PM
brews4995
brews4995
User since 4/2/10
Willy!!!
6/1/24 @ 5:41 PM
Fishlove
User since 4/6/24
Just pay Adames and be done with it! Look what the Cubs paid Dansby! No comparison!  
6/1/24 @ 5:33 PM
glimmertwin
User since 1/18/11
Thanks Kona! 
As usual your considerable skills appreciated. 
Guess the telling stat is how close they are in runs per game. Those old teams never really seemed to be behind.  No opponent lead seemed insurmountable. Getting same vibe this year and I LIKE IT!
6/1/24 @ 5:24 PM
brews4995
brews4995
User since 4/2/10
Back to even thanks to Willy Adam's again.  He is so clutch this year. 
If they would do the dumbest thing possible and trade him this year I will probably quit following and supporting this team. He is the heart of this team and a pretty good player to. They better have learned something from the Hader trade. Not talking about the players we got back, but thenegative effect on the clubhouse. 
6/1/24 @ 5:13 PM
Carpio
Carpio
PRO MEMBER User since 11/5/17
No.  They just had Churio in the lineup 
Displaying 1 to 15 of 53,085 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
solid hook sets by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE