SEARCH
MORE
General Discussion

Time to talk BREWERS!!!!

3/30/02 @ 9:29 AM
INITIAL POST
Crazyotto
User since 10/2/01
Yeah I know baseball is ruined and ther Brewerw are almost as severly hampered by Princess Prieb as they are the lack of revenue sharing, but Im still excited. I am probably crazy but I think the Crew should be .500 this year and if Sheets, Wright, Quevedo, and Nuegebaur pitch up to their potential and we dont swing at everything, I think the crew can win 90 and be in the wild card race late, which is something we havent seen in a long, long time. They must finish over .500 to avoid 10 years straight of losing seasons. I think it is time for a coup to remove Princess Prieb.

Displaying 30 to 44 of 52,806 posts
4/30/24 @ 9:17 PM
hotbait
PRO MEMBER User since 5/16/16
I hope one of the Brewers puts a bullseye on his helmet tomorrow. Lol
4/30/24 @ 9:10 PM
Mrduck
User since 12/6/22
Thank you um. Just make a right call and none of this happen.
4/30/24 @ 9:08 PM
bobber b down
User since 1/31/04
Awesome action, now a fight, maybe hockey mentality coming into play! Lol
4/30/24 @ 9:01 PM
Zmaniac
Zmaniac
PRO MEMBER User since 2/8/06
Like I said, I didn’t watch the game. I probably should have because I watched the Cubs lose.
Good game by the Brewers from what I’ve seen following the game online 
4/30/24 @ 8:57 PM
Bodhi77
Bodhi77
User since 1/9/21
No warnings were given to either team. Oh well what's done is done not worth my time to discuss further on LL. I'll enjoy what's left of the game.
4/30/24 @ 8:53 PM
hotbait
THANK GOD CARPIO IS BEING CARED FOR! I'm sure he is enjoying the game.I sure would like to read what boB would of posted. Heck, this series might take me out. ​
4/30/24 @ 8:47 PM
Zmaniac
Zmaniac
Umpires warn both teams after the first HBP. The next HBP by either team can be grounds for ejection if the umpire feels it was intentional 
4/30/24 @ 8:42 PM
Bodhi77
Bodhi77
User since 1/9/21
Yeah no warnings were given at all. And the Ray's hit Hoskins before and that's fine? I don't think Peralta even hit him on purpose, Siri didn't even seem to take issue with it so I don't even think he thought it was intentional.
4/30/24 @ 8:41 PM
Zmaniac
Zmaniac
Again, I’m not watching, but it’s customary to warn any pitcher entering a game after the first infraction. An umpire can eject the pitcher without a warning if he thinks it was intentional. A judgment call by the umpire 
4/30/24 @ 8:34 PM
BarDown
BarDown
User since 3/9/19
Z- they never warned anyone. The Rays pitcher hit Hoskins earlier, but he was obviously wild, so no warning. They straight tossed Peralta. 
4/30/24 @ 8:31 PM
BarDown
BarDown
User since 3/9/19
I wish I could say I'm appalled by them throwing a pitcher out with no warnings after hitting a guy in the leg, but nothing these umpires do surprises me anymore. They've been next level bad this year, and it's league wide. Every night it seems there's a different debacle in a different city. The leagues refusal to do anything to hold these guys accountable is making a mockery of the game. BTW, the rule stinks, but they got the call right last night. 
4/30/24 @ 8:28 PM
hotbait
Interesting judgement call. Just like the last two nights, the ump is always right! I am learning. Thank God hockey players know how to correct a wrong. I would tell the catcher to let one hit the ump.
4/30/24 @ 8:28 PM
Zmaniac
Zmaniac
Both pitcher and manager are ejected after an official warning has been given to both teams. 
I’m not watching the game tonight, but that is the rule for pitchers/manager being ejected after a warning 
4/30/24 @ 8:25 PM
Bodhi77
Bodhi77
User since 1/9/21
Peralta ejected for one hit batter?!?!  WTF! I mean could have been retaliation, even so hit him in the leg and wasn't head hunting, and even so no warning? I've seen only warnings given in plenty of games for far worse.
4/30/24 @ 8:25 PM
the_dude
the_dude
User since 1/10/03
That was crazy.  And then ump basically trying to get in Pat’s face as Ricky is pulling him off the field.  MLB HAS to do something about the lack of quality in their umping ranks.  Angel Hernandez is still a thing for heaven’s sakes!
Displaying 30 to 44 of 52,806 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fishing geared up by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE