SEARCH
MORE
General Discussion

Time to talk BREWERS!!!!

3/30/02 @ 9:29 AM
INITIAL POST
Crazyotto
User since 10/2/01
Yeah I know baseball is ruined and ther Brewerw are almost as severly hampered by Princess Prieb as they are the lack of revenue sharing, but Im still excited. I am probably crazy but I think the Crew should be .500 this year and if Sheets, Wright, Quevedo, and Nuegebaur pitch up to their potential and we dont swing at everything, I think the crew can win 90 and be in the wild card race late, which is something we havent seen in a long, long time. They must finish over .500 to avoid 10 years straight of losing seasons. I think it is time for a coup to remove Princess Prieb.

Displaying 1 to 15 of 52,880 posts
TODAY @ 4:40 PM
Mrduck
User since 12/6/22
Brewers are on Bally at 6:40 tonight.
TODAY @ 10:04 AM
Carpio
Carpio
PRO MEMBER User since 11/5/17
Some catchers also “ cheat “ by moving up closer to the plate to try to keep the ball in the strike zone a little longer but it’s dangerous, just ask WILLY C’s bro on the CARDINALS.     
TODAY @ 9:48 AM
brews4995
brews4995
User since 4/2/10
I don't get the pitch framing at all. I've umpired baseball and your job is to watch the ball as it crosses or doesn't cross the plate. When the ball hits the glove you should know what your call is. Where the catchers glove is is irrelevant. Either the ball crossed the plate between the armpit and knees or it didn't.  
TODAY @ 9:35 AM
chitowncrappieman
chitowncrappieman
PRO MEMBER User since 3/4/06
Agree Haf2ish that's why a catcher is so wanted that can frame a pitch that maybe is questiinable. Nine times out of ten if it"s close and the catcher can bring it into the strike zone just a little,well hopefully it's callled a strike
TODAY @ 7:16 AM
haf2fsh
PRO MEMBER User since 6/23/01
Some of the umpiring is questionable at best, if  its close swing the darn bat !! Last night pitcher completely fooled the batter with one right over the heart of the plate on a 3-2 count, ump called it a ball !! What .............. Missed calls on the bases too, what are theses guys looking at !! They get paid too do this, umpiring is getting to be a joke. Just look at the amount of over turned calls on the bases. Replays only making things worse. Just let the call stand and play ball.
5/13/24 @ 10:23 PM
chitowncrappieman
chitowncrappieman
PRO MEMBER User since 3/4/06
Well not wanting to start anything . just want to comment some on the brewers game tonight and some of the fans (lake-link included) Some of you said that the Bucs  were just so-so,however they had enough tonight at least to beat your team. Yea my cubs lost but you guys did too. Tomorrow is another day.
5/13/24 @ 9:37 PM
the_dude
the_dude
User since 1/10/03
MLB has to go to automated balls and strikes.  Terrible product tonight.  And 100% impacts the results of games.  
5/13/24 @ 9:27 PM
Polski
Polski
PRO MEMBER User since 5/11/03
Slow start but Grand Slam and back in the game.
5/13/24 @ 6:34 PM
bobber b down
User since 1/31/04
Going to game against Pirates on Wednesday with work in a Suite! Go Crew!!!
5/13/24 @ 4:09 PM
Mrduck
User since 12/6/22
Brewers are on at 6:40 tonight.
5/12/24 @ 3:58 PM
jawjerker
jawjerker
User since 1/14/02
Should have scored more runs early. Oh well, 3 out of 4 from the birds ain't bad
5/11/24 @ 10:40 PM
glimmertwin
User since 1/18/11
Twice this week come from behind wins win three run homers!  Gasser looked great, albeit against weak redbird lineup. Tonite Freddy looked better. 
If Gasser and Tobias can become some inning givers our bullpen can take us to promised land. 
Yeah it’s a stretch, but look at the rookies/nobodys that came thru for Pack last year.
Go Crew!
5/11/24 @ 8:46 PM
crobar
User since 6/19/01
Yes a dinger...can't let a team with a guy named Lars Nootbaar beat ya ...just sayin    
5/11/24 @ 8:43 PM
jawjerker
jawjerker
User since 1/14/02
Finally, a hit with runners in scoring position
5/11/24 @ 4:45 PM
Mrduck
User since 12/6/22
Brewers are on Fox‘s game of the week at six tonight .
Displaying 1 to 15 of 52,880 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
solid hook sets by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE