SEARCH
MORE
General Discussion

Time to talk BREWERS!!!!

3/30/02 @ 9:29 AM
INITIAL POST
Crazyotto
User since 10/2/01
Yeah I know baseball is ruined and ther Brewerw are almost as severly hampered by Princess Prieb as they are the lack of revenue sharing, but Im still excited. I am probably crazy but I think the Crew should be .500 this year and if Sheets, Wright, Quevedo, and Nuegebaur pitch up to their potential and we dont swing at everything, I think the crew can win 90 and be in the wild card race late, which is something we havent seen in a long, long time. They must finish over .500 to avoid 10 years straight of losing seasons. I think it is time for a coup to remove Princess Prieb.

Displaying 1 to 15 of 52,854 posts
TODAY @ 3:55 PM
hotbait
PRO MEMBER User since 5/16/16
The game didn't sound very good. They couldn't get it going. Kind of nice the Cubs followed our lead.   
TODAY @ 3:36 PM
Mrduck
User since 12/6/22
Brewers are playing little league ball today. They sure don’t look like a big league team.
The “B” team is worse than the players on the field. The color guy needs to go back to calling little games. He sure can’t get anything right. Just running bull crap from the month..
TODAY @ 3:25 PM
brews4995
brews4995
User since 4/2/10
Jake, the guy who caught Sanchez home run the other night just caught another on from a Royal today! Absolutely crazy the fame he is getting from it!
TODAY @ 2:50 PM
kona77
User since 6/20/13
Yeli came off the IL today so that is good news. Need to take this series from the Royals. Go Crew..
5/7/24 @ 10:39 PM
n.pike
n.pike
User since 4/2/02
Some games are very important to get. This was one of them nice win indeed! 
5/7/24 @ 9:44 PM
Bodhi77
Bodhi77
User since 1/9/21
That was a nice win. Really didn't think they were gonna be able to pull it out. Nice to see them battle to the end and come out on top. Agree on Megill too, he looks good closing games so far. Hopefully this can light a fire and get the crew back to winning ways after a 3 game skid.
5/7/24 @ 9:19 PM
bobber b down
User since 1/31/04
Tyler McGill looks like the real deal in closure roll! Needed this one , great game!!
5/7/24 @ 9:18 PM
the_dude
the_dude
User since 1/10/03
Wow what a 9th inning!  I’m really liking Megill as a closer.  So nice to see a closer with control!  Love Williams but he usually has to walk a couple to make it interesting!
5/7/24 @ 9:14 PM
glimmertwin
User since 1/18/11
1 strike away from losing 4 in a row!
Great great win! Epic and earned! 
Go Brewers
5/7/24 @ 9:11 PM
PSE
bobber b down
User since 1/31/04
WILLIE!!! Let's go Brewers!
5/7/24 @ 7:46 AM
the_dude
the_dude
User since 1/10/03
It appeared like Chourio was safe to me.  However, with the camera angles they had, it is nearly impossible to tell exactly when the tag was applied.  The announcers were just looking at then the glove moved, but it doesn't mean the tag wasn't starting to be applied before that.  In that kind of bang/bang play and with the camera angles they had, I don't see how you can overturn the call.

I thought is was pretty stupid to have the steal on there.  2 on and 1 out in a 1 run game in the 9th and you make an out at 3rd on a double steal?  That was not a smart move IMO.
5/7/24 @ 7:38 AM
hunt-fish-campfire-beer
hunt-fish-campfire-beer
PRO MEMBER User since 2/15/23
Right on snake, we got beat, have to take on the chin like a man. However the cubs are not very good at taking advantage, of opportunity and grab first place, almost but they got to try a little harder.going to be a great season. 

Go brewer's go
5/7/24 @ 6:15 AM
Snake1
Snake1
PRO MEMBER User since 1/22/21
On the bright side, we are .005 ahead of the Cubbies! 🫣
5/6/24 @ 11:21 PM
n.pike
n.pike
User since 4/2/02
Seems like the Yelich injury and offensive struggles are going hand in hand. 
5/6/24 @ 8:55 PM
jawjerker
jawjerker
User since 1/14/02
Lucky to score 2 runs with only 3 hits. Could have won without the 2 errors
Displaying 1 to 15 of 52,854 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fishing equipped by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE