SEARCH
MORE
General Discussion

Time to talk BREWERS!!!!

3/30/02 @ 9:29 AM
INITIAL POST
Crazyotto
User since 10/2/01
Yeah I know baseball is ruined and ther Brewerw are almost as severly hampered by Princess Prieb as they are the lack of revenue sharing, but Im still excited. I am probably crazy but I think the Crew should be .500 this year and if Sheets, Wright, Quevedo, and Nuegebaur pitch up to their potential and we dont swing at everything, I think the crew can win 90 and be in the wild card race late, which is something we havent seen in a long, long time. They must finish over .500 to avoid 10 years straight of losing seasons. I think it is time for a coup to remove Princess Prieb.

Displaying 1 to 15 of 52,832 posts
TODAY @ 10:31 AM
hotbait
PRO MEMBER User since 5/16/16
Kansas City tonight. 6:40. Maybe the Brew Crew drinks (plays) better after we get home from work? I just wonder what Murphy will change today. He sure has them playing over their heads. I am happy with the wins we have. Keep drinking Crew. 
5/5/24 @ 6:26 PM
glimmertwin
User since 1/18/11
After the egg the Bucks laid, willing to cut the Brewers plenty o slack. You beat us fair snd square Chi-town and Cubs defense very impressive. Wish Black not batting third. 
Seems like a letdown after Contras, like Adames following him, with Hoskins next. Jmho
5/5/24 @ 4:03 PM
hotbait
My favorite rivalry. We don't have the best pitching. I'm glad they have been playing this good. Chi - the Cubs suck!   Just mess'n.Sure like these series. Next time.
5/5/24 @ 3:57 PM
chitowncrappieman
chitowncrappieman
PRO MEMBER User since 3/4/06
Not here to brag or tease. i just want to say this was one of the best three game series i've seen in a long time. Yea maybe the cubs could of won all three  except they did not get it done when needed,but not taking anything away from the brewers . They played sound baseball and no reason to hang your heads  for playing poorly. Peralta was dealing there but let's face the cubs finally got to him some and your bullpen could not stop it. Okay that's it from me. Good all around series in my opinion.
5/5/24 @ 3:14 PM
jawjerker
jawjerker
User since 1/14/02
Can't  get a key hit when needed. Willy gave up ​3 hits,, 3 runs but 6 walks
5/5/24 @ 2:27 PM
glimmertwin
User since 1/18/11
it came to me, give Assad a bit more gut,  well maybe lotta bit more gut, and he’s 

Wait for it 

NEWMAN
5/5/24 @ 2:11 PM
hotbait
Time to go home and watch the game. My last post should be herd. Phone is trying to read my mind.GO CREW.  
5/5/24 @ 1:55 PM
glimmertwin
User since 1/18/11
These announcers ready to make Peralta the next  CyYoung. He’s throwing alot of balls& pitches today. Granted he’s by far best starter  we’’ve got , but the gushing is too much. 
On the other hand, Cubs Assad is one goofy  looking mofo eh? Someone should take him somewhere to get some frames for his glasses….
5/5/24 @ 7:25 AM
hotbait
Makes the coffee taste better! If the Packers kill the Bears, and the Brewers kill the Cubs, the deer heard in Wisconsin is in a better place.  Just my weird thoughts. 
Time to talk BREWERS!!!! photo by hotbait
5/5/24 @ 7:16 AM
hotbait
Didn't get to listen or watch. Dang, best rivalry for me. Hope the Crew Brews one up.
5/4/24 @ 7:03 PM
Snake1
Snake1
PRO MEMBER User since 1/22/21
They almost pulled off a bad start! Knew it was going to be tough. Let’s gear up for the next one! I love it! 
5/4/24 @ 6:39 PM
jawjerker
jawjerker
User since 1/14/02
Made a come back but wasn't quite enough
5/4/24 @ 10:06 AM
hunt-fish-campfire-beer
hunt-fish-campfire-beer
PRO MEMBER User since 2/15/23
Is this considered embarrassing   

Go brewer's go
Time to talk BREWERS!!!! photo by hunt-fish-campfire-beer
5/4/24 @ 7:26 AM
Direwolf66
PRO MEMBER User since 2/21/20
A pleasant surprise for sure, I like their grit hopefully it will last. What a difference in team demeanor between Murph and CC. It's nice to see some competitive drive
5/4/24 @ 7:15 AM
haf2fsh
PRO MEMBER User since 6/23/01
I didn't have much for expectations for the Crew when the seasons started.  But to this point, they have not ceased to amaze me !!  Pitching has been amazing, timely hitting at times. Truly shocking what a bunch of young guys can do, with a few veterans sprinkled in. Will it last, who knows, guess I'll just stay tuned. Like I've said before, who are theses guys !!
​Good brewers.................

Displaying 1 to 15 of 52,832 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
boat towed by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE