SEARCH
MORE
General Discussion

Random thoughts thread ?

3/15/23 @ 9:11 AM
INITIAL POST
oldhunter
User since 2/28/13

Am I not seeing to well this morning?  I don't see the random thought thread any more, did it go poof?   

Displaying 1 to 15 of 952 posts
TODAY @ 10:32 AM
chitowncrappieman
chitowncrappieman
PRO MEMBER User since 3/4/06
Yeas B.S. And what kind of honest living is that? Preying on other peoples fellings and emothions? I just can't tolerate that!
TODAY @ 10:27 AM
river_chaser
User since 10/3/12
The there is fake pride lotta vicitms there
TODAY @ 10:24 AM
river_chaser
User since 10/3/12
You guys gotta remember. people have to make a living and some do it buy listing stats drawing fake conclusions and publishing them in a journaistic rag.   the joke is on the subscriber HAHA
TODAY @ 9:48 AM
hotbait
PRO MEMBER User since 5/16/16
06/11 is pride night at Miller Park. Is that the night to show how proud you are of the Brewers?
TODAY @ 9:46 AM
glimmertwin
User since 1/18/11
We all know who’s killing who in both the cities and states that have issues. 
Gang on gang and domestic problems to blame for most violent crime.Thats why the recent story of soap star killed over catalitic converter make headlines. Look Lacy Petersen from 10 years ago still making news. Few White people murdered these days. Except domestic and family squabbles. 
That said (IMHO) what pushes up the Caucasian death rate is drugs and especially suicide. Both phenomena hard for us old timers,I for one knew absolutely no suicide victims till social media took hold… it just wasn’t done. Also will admit to fairly heavy drug use in 70s&80s. Never injected anything but  A-Z otherwise. I knew no one that died from OD. Fentenal the problem there. And again we all know it!

TODAY @ 9:17 AM
IceFishBaby
User since 11/26/01
9 of the 10 states that have lowest life expectancy voted republican in 2020.  My point is there is a difference between causation and correlation.   Bottom line, dont want to live in those 10 cities nor those 10 states
TODAY @ 9:15 AM
Kayaker 8
User since 8/28/20
I feel too lazy to go fishing today.

TODAY @ 9:01 AM
jumpsteady
jumpsteady
PRO MEMBER User since 12/25/01
I guess you Could look at the 53206 district and nobody would WANT to live there.
TODAY @ 8:51 AM
Zmaniac
Zmaniac
PRO MEMBER User since 2/8/06
It appears that the article was written by someone in the real estate banking business. The data was gathered from crime statistics and moneys spent on crime. It’s easy to turn a blind eye to anything that you don’t agree with, but the data doesn’t lie. 

TODAY @ 8:39 AM
Wacky Rig
User since 3/11/17
Just another Top 10 list.  Who wrote the article?  Who edited it?  What was the criteria used?  Sort of a waste of time IMO.  I seem to recall a former mayor repeatedly claiming Milwaukee was a safe city.  Have things changed in the last few years?

I like the outdoors.  Prefer to avoid all cities.
TODAY @ 8:23 AM
IceFishBaby
User since 11/26/01
So top 10 states with lowest life expectancy are republican.  So Republicans are trying to kill us.  Watch out.
TODAY @ 8:20 AM
LarbaIlslobosorrus
User since 8/28/23
Causation.
TODAY @ 8:18 AM
IceFishBaby
User since 11/26/01
Are you suggesting a correlation or causation?  
TODAY @ 8:14 AM
LarbaIlslobosorrus
User since 8/28/23
10 Dangerous Cities You Shouldn’t Buy a Home in No Matter the Price

Every one of those cities is run by a Democrat mayor.  Coincidence?

TODAY @ 7:56 AM
Carpio
Carpio
PRO MEMBER User since 11/5/17
Wonder what the attendance will be for Rainbow night at Miller Park.  
Displaying 1 to 15 of 952 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fishing equipped by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE