I just read over on the fishing reports page about a fight that broke out on Castle Rock Lake over a shore fisherman throwing rocks at fishermen in boats. I guess the guy on shore challenged the guy in the boat to bring his fat butt up on shore and he did and the guy on shore got a beating and the guy from the boat got a $200 fine. Now from what I take, this was done in front of his boy and he thought what his dad did was fine because the guy was throwing rocks at their $30,000 bass boat. I find this very disturbing and is one of the reasons I fish away from other people. I would have been more upset about some crazy throwing rocks at my son than my boat. I just do not know what the world is coming too. If you see a crowd, why even put yourself in that situation? What example are you setting for your child if you pummel someone and end up getting a disorderly charge? I think it could have been handled better(pull up anchor or never have approached the shore, its a big lake) and this sets a bad example and makes all sportsmen look foolish. Thoughts?