SEARCH
MORE
Canadian Reports/Discussion

WABASKANG LAKE PERRAULT FALLS, ONTARIO

6/9/02 @ 9:34 PM
INITIAL POST
SIX PACK
User since 2/10/02
FISHED FIRST WEEK OF JUNE BEST FISHING IN ALL THE YEARS WE WENT. WALLEYES WERE IN 2 TO 8 FEET OF WATER 1/8 OZ. WHITE JIGS WORKED BEST. WALLEYES FROM 12 TO 27 INCHES BUT ONLY 1 OVER 18 INCHES ADAY MAY BE KEPT. LAKE TROUT WERE ACTIVE BEST WAS A 12 POUNDER. GOOD LUCK SIXPACK

Displaying 136 to 150 of 1,100 posts
5/28/15 @ 7:45 AM
goosepnd
User since 5/17/15
Leaving in the morning, 5/29 for Tall Pines. Looks like from the reports from all of the resorts, fishing has been pretty good so far. Some pretty good sized and variety of fish. Hope the weather holds out and stays descent. Will post up if I can while there what's happening.
5/27/15 @ 11:20 AM
vegas492
vegas492
User since 5/21/03
I leave on Friday for my week on Wabaskang. Me and my family will be staying at Peffley's Camp. Can't wait! Got a few new tricks to throw at the big walleyes up there....
5/27/15 @ 4:44 AM
eldril
User since 5/28/09
dlok, are you going to be there starting this weekend or the weekend of the 7th? I leave tomorrow and will be there Friday and all next week. If your not going until next week I will try and post while I am there. Good luck.
5/26/15 @ 11:01 AM
dlok
dlok
PRO MEMBER User since 11/20/08
We're coming up the first week of June staying at Kingfisher just wondering if someone could post a recent report? Thanks Cool
5/22/15 @ 5:30 PM
ColoradoMS
User since 5/22/15
We are heading up in July. Never fished Wabaskang before but will give it a try in a couple months.
5/20/15 @ 4:40 PM
eldril
User since 5/28/09
Just curious how the fishing and weather have been on Wabaskang. I leave on Thursday and was just looking for a little info on the conditions. Thanks.
5/17/15 @ 2:40 PM
percheye1
User since 6/24/01
Consumer cellular uses AT&T network. I talked to them a while back and they said I would have to pay the local carriers fees and they could charge whatever so I wont be doing that.
5/17/15 @ 1:33 PM
FISHING REPORT
goosepnd
User since 5/17/15
What service cell provider do you have by chance. thanks for the info
5/17/15 @ 10:27 AM
percheye1
User since 6/24/01
Other people get great cell service there. My company is no service north of the border. Tall Pines has WIFI depending on what cabin your in you may have to get closer to their house to get it. Good luck look forward to your reports going mid June.
5/17/15 @ 9:08 AM
goosepnd
User since 5/17/15
Headed to Tall Pines on Wabaskang end of May. Is there cell phone/internet service in the area if you need it. Been years since I've been there but my dad has been going here since 1953. Should be good from what little info I have.
5/15/15 @ 3:49 AM
eldril
User since 5/28/09
Hello I just wanted to say Good Luck to everyone headed to Wabby this weekend. If someone could post about the border crossings with poultry I would appreciate it. If I understand the Canadian website correctly, then you can bring in poultry from any state in the US not listed there. As long as it's not processed in that state?? Anyhow any info would be great, as well as a fishing report of course. Good Luck and Be safe.
5/5/15 @ 9:22 AM
prop-buster
prop-buster
User since 6/14/05
be aware of the new rule change for taking poultry or poultry products (eggs) into Canada, they are banned coming from Wisconsin and some other states......good luck !!
5/5/15 @ 6:30 AM
eldril
User since 5/28/09
AKY your welcome, I spoke to the lodge owner yesterday and he said that the ice is off the lake already. I will try and post on here how the fishing was while were there and what the popular bait(s) were. I've been going there since 2007 and this is the first year I can remember that the ice was out this soon.
5/5/15 @ 6:22 AM
Bullman
User since 4/10/15
For those of you looking for a map, try Adventure Fishing Maps. You are looking for North West Ontario area. Here is their web site. Most of the resorts on the lake have paper copies of the lake and will mark them up for you. The lake is very easy to fish so there really is not much use for purchasing one. www.adventurefishingmaps.on.ca/list.htm
5/5/15 @ 6:16 AM
fishhawk4
User since 2/3/07
Vexman I got mine at canadamapsales.com. Just click on catalogue than angling maps than Ontario lakes. There are in alphabetical order. They have both paper and waterproof maps. Good luck fishing. I leave in 17 days can't wait.
Displaying 136 to 150 of 1,100 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
solid hook sets by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE