MORE
General Discussion

Administrative Professionals Day

4/22/14 @ 7:41 PM
INITIAL POST
Brent Hess
Brent Hess
PRO MEMBER User since 12/18/07
For any of you who work in an office environment, don't forget that tomorrow is Administrative Professionals Day. I'm lucky, my wife reminded me, so I'll be able to stop on the way in to work and get some flowers and a card for our Admin.
Displaying 1 to 15 of 63 posts
4/17/17 @ 7:56 PM
Brent Hess
Brent Hess
Maybe just a Starbucks card then Jimmer hehe...
4/17/17 @ 7:54 PM
the Jimmer
the Jimmer
User since 1/11/05

Thanks for the reminder Plum.  Unfortunately, the one I have to work with is bat$hit crazy.  That said, she's very efficient. Lol

4/17/17 @ 7:42 PM
Brent Hess
Brent Hess

This year the date is Wednesday April 26. 

4/22/15 @ 2:25 PM
'da Coach
User since 12/23/08
My wife got taken out to lunch, got flowers, and a couple hundred bucks as a token of appreciation for all she does. I'm happy for her, she works her tail off supporting a couple-dozen attorneys and senior execs, it's always nice to see her getting the recognition she so richly deserves! Smile
4/22/15 @ 10:52 AM
the_dude
the_dude
User since 1/10/03
Today is Administrative Professionals Day. I'll be stopping by the store on the way to work to get our gal some flowers - don't forget to do the same for your Admin! Or you could just stop referring to her as "our gal." She'd likely appreciate that as well! Evil Grin
4/22/15 @ 10:20 AM
nihsif
nihsif
PRO MEMBER User since 6/15/01
we use to call it secretary's day
4/22/15 @ 5:10 AM
Brent Hess
Brent Hess
Another year has gone by... Today is Administrative Professionals Day. I'll be stopping by the store on the way to work to get our gal some flowers - don't forget to do the same for your Admin! Cheers
4/24/14 @ 10:58 PM
plumwerm
User since 3/25/10
KT, I hope you realize that most of the banter on here was in jest. Although, Uncle Smallie's post was ?. I spent 40 years in sales and would have been lost with out my CS reps. and let them know it every time I saw them. "All males" that you refer to in your "question evolution" post just provides ammo for the "war on women" that is sooooo not true. Most " males" have wives and daughters whom we love and would do anything for. Don't let the Uncle Smallies of the world make a difference. Ignore them.
4/24/14 @ 3:55 PM
'da Coach
User since 12/23/08
"All by Myself", don't wanna be All by Myself any more...
4/24/14 @ 10:34 AM
prop-buster
prop-buster
User since 6/14/05
Mr. K, nobody will ever be able to accuse me of being PC, I have just come to accept the fact. Will probably have to stick "old" in there, immature angry "old" white cracker, as you say. Thank you for having my back.
4/24/14 @ 10:24 AM
Mr. Killroy
Mr. Killroy
User since 5/3/07
Prop, you need to be more PC on that. It should read "angry white cracker"
4/24/14 @ 10:21 AM
prop-buster
prop-buster
User since 6/14/05
gonna have me a T-shirt made..."BEWARE immature, angry white man".
4/23/14 @ 5:18 PM
Brent Hess
Brent Hess
That is funny Dlama2, I'm sure the gals enjoyed (and appreciated) watching the boss answer the phone. Dave- Good stuff, glad it worked out. It is always fun to spend some time with the folks from work outside of the work environment. Helps to get to know them a bit better. I put the flowers on our Admin's desk before she got in - it put a big ole' smile on her face. She had no idea it was Admin's day, so she was pretty surprised. Stuff like that is always fun. Our Admin pretty much runs our team... She dispatches technicians, answers the phone, assigns work requests, verifies work completion / approves invoices, creates management reports, contacts customers, orders office supplies, schedules team meetings, the list goes on... Kind of funny, when she goes on vacation - our office is in complete chaos....
4/23/14 @ 3:27 PM
Hurricane
Hurricane
PRO MEMBER User since 6/16/01
Just gotta love Pat!! haha
4/23/14 @ 3:01 PM
prop-buster
prop-buster
User since 6/14/05
sent my wife a message....Happy Administrative Professional Day.... just got a reply..."very funny". I will assume the other surprise I was going to suggest for tonight won't fly either.
Displaying 1 to 15 of 63 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fishing fueled by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE