I have been looking for a Browning 525 in 20 gauge, 28" barrels for some time now.  They have been discontinued by Browning but once in a while are released as a shot show special.  I believe the last time the 525 was released in limited quantities was 3 or 4 years ago.  Anyways, I just got my first bird dog in April and was thinking about getting a Browning sweet sixteen since I couldn't find a 525 to commemorate a new hunting chapter in my life.  I drove up the the Sun Prairie Bass Pro Shops and shouldered the sweet sixteen.  It didn't fit me very well so I checked out the gun library and didn't find anything in there.  As I was walking past the gun counter, I asked to shoulder a Browning 725 Field.  That also wasn't a great fit.  4 guns down from the 725 sat an Over/Under with a Schnabel forend.  I asked what that was and the guy behind the counter said a Browning 525.  I asked to see it and sure enough, a 525 in 20 gauge with 28" barrels was sitting back there.  It's not on Cabelas/Bass Pro website, not on Browning's current catalog listing, not listed really anywhere.  I asked how many they had left which was 1.  Now they have none.  What are the odds?