SEARCH
MORE
Boats & Motors

Bimni top

6/27/24 @ 9:17 PM
INITIAL POST
hoytpower
User since 7/21/05

When I purchase my boat back in 2012 I didnt want the top but as I get older I find I would like to have one. Anyone suggest where to get one made for a lund I don't want to get a universal type.

Displaying 1 to 7 of 7 posts
6/29/24 @ 8:58 PM
hoytpower
User since 7/21/05
Thanks for the pics. I will definitely look into it.
6/28/24 @ 8:51 PM
Sswpriz
User since 5/8/02
Hoyt, here are a few pics of the top-rated up and folded. it could possibly get in your way a little when your fishing, but if it's on my boat, I am using it. it takes me 60 seconds to take it off the boat. this top was made specifically made for my model of lund boat...I believe I paid about 1200.
One nice thing with the Lund system, you can take the entire top off in seconds.
Bimni top photo by Sswpriz
6/28/24 @ 12:59 PM
chelios99
User since 8/27/19
I bought mine from National Bimini Tops. My dealer wanted over $1100 for one, this was half the cost. I think it turned out nice. I added these to attach it. Brocraft Lund Sport Track Bimini Top Mount/Bimini Top Bracket for Lund Boat/Lund Sport Track Canopy off Amazon.
Bimni top photo by chelios99
Bimni top photo by chelios99
6/28/24 @ 9:17 AM
Sswpriz
User since 5/8/02
Hoyt, I purchased a bimini top for my Lund from the dealer that I bought the boat from. They had the top that was designed to fit into the Lund tracks on the side of the boat. There is a company that makes these for specific models, just let your dealer know. Took me about 30 minutes to install the top, pretty easy project.
This is a life saver when you are out on the lake in 85 degree weather with the sun beating down. I can do 30 MPH with the top up with no effects whatso ever. Good Luck
6/28/24 @ 8:17 AM
Lundy66
User since 9/9/19
Question for the people who have a bimini top.  Do you prefer the style that attaches to the windshield or the style that is just free standing?

Looks like the free standing style may be a little larger, but I need to stop at the boat dealership to see how big the Lund tops are.
6/28/24 @ 7:45 AM
fishmunkee
fishmunkee
User since 3/20/02
Lohaus Boat Covers (Cottage grove) can make one for you. I believe the grandson is taking over the business (Cales' Custom Convas). I am more than please with the boat cover they made (and have modifed) for me. 
Displaying 1 to 7 of 7 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
solid hook sets by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE