SEARCH
MORE
Wisconsin Hunting Reports/Discussion

black river falls

1/15/24 @ 9:32 PM
INITIAL POST
fishballs
User since 4/8/04

im looking at buying land in jackson county around black river falls for deer hunting primarily and was wondering what a guy can expect for numbers and quality?

Displaying 1 to 5 of 5 posts
2/3/24 @ 10:14 PM
Get.the.net
User since 12/30/13
hunted black river public one day for muzzleloader, ... there was a ton of deer sign in the snow, 1000 % more than up north
in northern rusk county, my 2 cents, fyi,. net.
1/20/24 @ 7:36 AM
LAN690
User since 10/17/21
I've got a friend with an 80 just west of Humbird in far eastern Jackson.  There are alot of deer in that area, lots of mature doe and they get some nice bucks on camera.  The area is fairly well managed for buck quality.  There are wolves but they have no pics or have ever seen one.
1/19/24 @ 9:39 AM
Sedge Fox33
User since 6/20/14
I drive to work on Hwy 54, between City Point and BRF. There are not as many deer as the peak years. I see deer every day. I usually see a couple mature bucks every year. 

If you really put in the time, chances are you will have the chance at a nice buck.  You will have to work for it.

Plenty of bears. Again it takes time and effort. 
1/16/24 @ 1:02 PM
rvrbt
User since 3/24/10
I hunt east of BRF in the Hatfield area there are little to no deer left in that area. The elk are in the general area ,if they're not wolf chow. My and I hunted until Thursday this year and never saw a deer in the woods.We tried different spots in the State forest.

Displaying 1 to 5 of 5 posts

HUMMINBIRD - Humminbird MEGA Live Imaging
Humminbird MEGA Live Imaging
It's showtime. We've expanded the performance of our MEGA Imaging®? technology with the introduction of MEGA Live Imaging™?. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - Humminbird MEGA Live Imaging Advertisement

MINN KOTA - UPGRADED Ulterra and Terrova
UPGRADED Ulterra and Terrova
The Ulterra® and Terrova® are newly upgraded to keep you at the top of your game and always in the thick of it. More maneuvers. More capabilities. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - UPGRADED Ulterra and Terrova Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fish located by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE