MORE
Wisconsin Fishing Discussion

Kenosha trolling

3/17/19 @ 10:45 AM
INITIAL POST
miggy
miggy
User since 3/22/03

Looking to go trolling this year out on Lake Michigan out of Kenosha.  Trying to get back into it.  Any help would be appreciated.  

Is it me or is there a lot less posts coming from Kenosha lately?   

Displaying 1 to 4 of 4 posts
3/20/19 @ 9:28 PM
miggy
miggy
User since 3/22/03

Jimmy  sounds good.  I have a 18.5' ranger reatta.  I gt it out of storage may 1st as I will be out of town until then.    Can only fish weeknight and weekend. 

3/18/19 @ 10:53 AM
svitreum
svitreum
User since 8/29/06

I go out of Racine with a buddy who has a 25' Wellcraft. He just had a kid, so his fishing time might decrease quite a bit this year. If your in need of a partner, I would be game. I can only do weekends and evenings though. I used to troll out of my old 16' Smokercraft, but it is not in terrific shape anymore. Been trolling for almost 20 years now, so lots of experience. I also have a bunch of different setups that I could bring along if needed. 

Keep in touch.

Jimmy

Team Bows and Hos

3/17/19 @ 6:40 PM
miggy
miggy
User since 3/22/03

Anyone looking for a partner to go with?  I am will to go with and pay for gas etc or we could go on my boat and share expenses. 

Displaying 1 to 4 of 4 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fish seduced by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE