SEARCH
MORE
Panfish Fishing

Best crappie crib maps!

2/21/17 @ 9:11 PM
INITIAL POST
The Muskie Kid
PRO MEMBER User since 12/11/02

Hi guys, looking for a recommend for the best marked crappie crib maps for Lake Namakagon, Wis. Latest maps with GPS way-points, Guides maps, legit stuff, etc.  Mid-May, Spring 2017 trip! Thanks!  Staying near 4-Seasons Resort! 

Displaying 1 to 7 of 7 posts
4/6/17 @ 10:13 AM
Koon44
User since 5/22/14

Fishidy.com is a great site, could be phenomenal if people get on board and use it.

3/6/17 @ 8:35 AM
Saronafish
Saronafish
User since 1/5/05

Looked up that electronic guide service since I have never heard of them. They only have like 8 lakes and the lake the poster asked about is not on their list so I dont think it will help him much.

3/2/17 @ 5:12 PM
No_Luck522
User since 11/7/06

Just made a trip up to Rhinelander and I bought the subscription for  www.electronicguideservice.com .  His maps have tons of detail, and as already mentioned, the ones we used were really accurate.  Put us right on top of the cribs. Very cool technology.

2/22/17 @ 3:28 PM
BugleTrout
BugleTrout
User since 9/27/01

I bought a couple maps from www.electronicguideservice.com in the past.  They had good crib information.  Not cheap but really accurate.

2/22/17 @ 1:04 PM
Saronafish
Saronafish
User since 1/5/05

LakeMaster is the best all around map on the market. Its not even close if they have the lake as HD that means they actually put a boat on the water to survey the lake.

I know Navionics and Garmin will tank DNR contour lake maps and interpolate them to 1 foot contures and call them HD.

As far as cribs go if the LakeMaster surveyor noticed them on the Electronics they save a waypoint. So its iffy if they have them or not since you almost need to go right over the top of them to have them show up.

Displaying 1 to 7 of 7 posts

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
percision control by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE