I am going to take my step-father fishing for a week in the U.P. of Michigan, in late August. We decided on staying at the Michi-Aho Resort and fishing our way down the Michigamme River to Peavy Pond. Only problem is there is little to no information available on the this body of water. I read some old fishing reports and gleamed some information, but would love it if anyone out there would be willing to share information or the name(s) of anyone with a good knowledge of the water. I'm not asking for the honey holes. Just want to have a productive weekend and make it memorable for my step-father. Other than keeping a few perch and walleye for one fish fry, everything will be thrown back. Would also like to get some muskie fishing in. ANY information would be much appreciated and help ease my angst! I'm always game for an adventure, just want to be productive as possible on the water and keep my step-father interested. You can private message me or even call or write me via my email. 262-903-2635 or [email protected]