SEARCH
MORE
Ice Fishing

Lake Winnibigoshish resorts

6/10/19 @ 8:45 PM
INITIAL POST
Jrey
User since 2/3/14

Looking for a place to rent late December on Lake Winnibigoshish. I want to take my family of 4 there to get some perch can anybody recommend a place to stay that rents day shacks. Thanks in advance 

Displaying 1 to 5 of 5 posts
7/11/19 @ 2:24 PM
AWichman
AWichman
User since 1/6/16

A quick Google search and you'll see all the options. I've done just about all of them. I'm partial to Mcardle's these days, they have the best cabins out of all the places we've been. The shacks are nice as well. This is from a good day my dad, brother, and I had there this past January. 

Lake Winnibigoshish resorts photo by AWichman
6/19/19 @ 5:55 PM
eyelooking
eyelooking
User since 2/28/05

Lots of boat ramps and scanned well. Never stayed at a lodge there but fished it many years ago. Hope to be back again some day.

6/11/19 @ 9:30 AM
eyesman
eyesman
User since 1/7/02

Nodak Lodge. Google it for info. 

6/11/19 @ 9:02 AM
buckmaster69
buckmaster69
User since 1/24/11

Nodacks is where I have been going last 5 years.Usually make 3 to 4 trips a year there.  My fishing partner the last 30. Roads are plowed and they will give some points of where to go.

Displaying 1 to 5 of 5 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fishing geared up by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE