SEARCH
MORE
General Fishing Discussion

All-Inclusive Resorts- Surf Fishing

1/7/18 @ 5:54 PM
INITIAL POST
Sarahtoga
User since 7/21/16

Looking to take a week long all inclusive trip to some place warm. Has anyone found an all inclusive resort with decent surf fishing. Price range $1600-2500/ person. I’ve found many resorts that specifically cater to fisherman, but the price is way out of my range.

Thanks!

Displaying 1 to 8 of 8 posts
3/7/18 @ 2:47 PM
Smallie Chaser
Smallie Chaser
PRO MEMBER User since 7/13/01

Thanks, I'll check them out.

3/5/18 @ 5:05 PM
westfieldW
westfieldW
User since 10/9/16

Smallie Chaser   Don't laugh but this place is called Master Baiter's Sportfishing & Tours.  We wanted to go out fishing while we were there. After talking with owner who is American he told us not to waste our money fishing is real slow right now. Me and my buddy just looked at each other in disbelief.  The moral of the story is  If he was honest  Enough to tell us not to waste are money right now.  I would not hesitate to go fishing with that service next time I go there. Do not sign up for any fishing excursions from people on the beach, I got ripped off. Go to the Marina. Have fun on your trip. You can look up Master Baiter's Sportfishing & Tours on the Internet.

3/5/18 @ 3:09 PM
Smallie Chaser
Smallie Chaser
PRO MEMBER User since 7/13/01

I'm going to Puerto Vallarta in mid March.

Does anyone know of a good charter there?

Just looking to get out maybe for part of a day.

Thanks

1/21/18 @ 5:51 PM
Sarahtoga
User since 7/21/16

Thanks guys!

1/19/18 @ 1:59 PM
shadling1
User since 1/17/12
Been to Curacao, Aruba, Costa Rica and Jamaica and the Dominican Republic. All these except Aruba were all inclusive. I didn't personally fish but at each place there were guys from the resort fishing and catching fish every day. I'd say if you aren't picky about what you catch bring a rod and some tackle and you will be fine. Also in the DR and Jamaica there were alot of locals with small boats that would take you out fishing or snorkeling for a few hours for alot less then the hotel and bigger boats would.
1/19/18 @ 8:56 AM
KenK
User since 6/19/01

We normally bring a couple rods and reels along wherever we go.  We have caught fish from shore in Puerto Vallarta, Cancun, Cozumel, and Jamaica.  In Jamaica we found a guy that took us out for some reef and river fishing for $150 for 5 hours.

1/18/18 @ 3:52 PM
NAV165
PRO MEMBER User since 5/23/05

Some good fishing off the rocks at the resorts in Huatulco, Mexico.  Same for Cabo San Lucas but you may have to walk a ways from your resort.  I've also seen people simply cast the surf breaks in Punta Cana and catching fish.  I think anything flashy will attract fish.  

Displaying 1 to 8 of 8 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
ice drilled by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE