MORE
General Discussion

Pictures that make you smile

1/8/09 @ 7:58 PM
INITIAL POST
nozone
nozone
User since 1/17/02
Please post pictures that will guarantee a smile on your face. No vulgarity please, well they will delete it anyway. What better way to brighten up your day than with a smile. nozone

Displaying 121 to 135 of 3,549 posts
1/4/24 @ 10:14 PM
Get.the.net
User since 12/30/13
this is one of my favorites all time..... kids little, loading up mini-van, My golden , maximus treasure, good lord those were the days,
lol. net
Pictures that make you smile photo by Get.the.net
1/3/24 @ 2:02 PM
glimmertwin
User since 1/18/11
God rewarded ya for what you went thru Steel! Congrats and continued good luck!
1/3/24 @ 1:53 PM
Steelhead88
User since 4/13/22
Got this in the mail yesterday , will go beside bear mount when completed , which will be at deer camp as the bear was shot on our 80 . From the bear license to the mount with everything in between , bait , butcher , travel gas , food & drink & other hunting necessities will have about $2900 invested into the hunt . 13 years to get a license & a 3 hour hunt will be in the memory book forever with how the hunt went down & with those that helped .   
Pictures that make you smile photo by Steelhead88
1/3/24 @ 9:28 AM
FishinXtreme
FishinXtreme
PRO MEMBER User since 1/12/14
Bucket with a roller is a true killer. I love mine. Set it and forget it!! I caught 10 in one night at my old place. Love the fact that it keeps working. Gets a little nasty disposing of a bucket full of dead mice. 
1/3/24 @ 9:17 AM
Fishlovme
Fishlovme
PRO MEMBER User since 6/22/01
I have two battery powered ones in my basement that have killed not only mice but a few millipedes have gotten in and set off the trap! The light goes on and flashes when there's something in there. It electrocutes them. A coworker of mine convinced me that they work better than mouse traps because mice somehow get smart enough to lick the peanut butter off the trap but not set it off. That's happened to me more than once with more than one kind of spring trap. Best part I think is no curious dogs or cats will set it off. My dog got into a spring trap once and she was quite surprised! Link below for the kind I have.

Victor Electronic Mouse Trap​​​
1/3/24 @ 8:52 AM
Zmaniac
Zmaniac
PRO MEMBER User since 2/8/06
I don’t have a mouse problem, but I have chipper’s that I trap on a regular basis. The Jawz traps are great and easy to bait. I also stake them down with a long timber nail and some paracord. If I don’t stake them down then some other woodsy creature will drag the dead chipper away looking for an easy meal 
1/3/24 @ 2:32 AM
glimmertwin
User since 1/18/11
Like those jaws style traps too gents, but one word of caution if using them outside…
Song birds love peanut butter too, so put trap under something that only a chipper or mouse can get to. A bird won’t or can’t crawl under something low. 
Killed a Cardinal & a Robin one year by accident and felt justifiably rotten…
1/2/24 @ 9:57 PM
Steelhead88
User since 4/13/22
Bucket , roller  & antifreeze worked well at the deer camp shed    
Pictures that make you smile photo by Steelhead88
1/2/24 @ 8:54 PM
RangerKid
User since 6/26/01
Polski is completely right about the JAWZ traps. Whoever said you can't build a better mousetrap never tried a JAWZ. First off they're all plastic so easy to wash and clean, they've got a nice little bowl to put your peanut butter in, and there's no silly pin you have to set. You just squeeze them and it sets itself, also they're inexpensive. And the best part of them is they have like a 95% catch rate. I think after the last few years I maybe missed one or two mice that set the trap off.
Pictures that make you smile photo by RangerKid
Pictures that make you smile photo by RangerKid
1/2/24 @ 8:52 PM
Pool8
User since 1/27/17
We had mice and garter snakes getting in our basement. I went around at night with a strong flashlight and my son on the outside of the house to see where lite showed  through.Oh also check where the electric race comes through the wall if it's in the basement they leave a gap around it. Steel wood and greatstuff mixed together worked for me.
1/2/24 @ 8:07 PM
Brent Hess
Brent Hess
PRO MEMBER User since 12/18/07
Thanks for the tips Polski, most appreciated. 

We've lived near the woods for 14 years, this is the first year we've had a mouse problem. 

I must have missed something on the exterior, gonna look really close this wknd!
1/2/24 @ 8:04 PM
Polski
Polski
PRO MEMBER User since 5/11/03
Brent, I would suggest hanging those herbs and Chaga in a mesh bag like the ones onions come in, those little bas...urds can't jump that high.
I live in the woods and keep traps out all year by each door and in the garage and have never had one get in the house. I really like the JAWZ traps. I use the small ones for mice and the bigger size for chips, with peanut butter in both. The bigger ones I attach a thin piece of wire to it and a big nail in the ground to keep it from getting drug off which has happened several times.
1/2/24 @ 6:15 PM
Edge
User since 2/28/07
Loving the yogurt. Aim is a little off
Pictures that make you smile photo by Edge
1/2/24 @ 5:52 PM
Brent Hess
Brent Hess
PRO MEMBER User since 12/18/07
They really are vile little germ carrying creatures.

Number 3 and counting...

Bad part is I have to find a new way and place to dry out garden herbs and Chaga!
Pictures that make you smile photo by Plmlk
1/1/24 @ 9:28 PM
Fishlovme
Fishlovme
PRO MEMBER User since 6/22/01
I had a mice problem in my basement 3 winters ago.  I caught 13 of them before they finally disappeared!  The next summer I got another dozen outside, then last year four or five more got into my basement.  I hate those critters! By the way, I learned not to hang a sunflower in my garage to dry it!  Mice got all of them and I'm still picking seeds in my garage five years later! Ugg I hate mice!
Displaying 121 to 135 of 3,549 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
ice drilled by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE