Zmaniac
PRO MEMBER User since 2/8/06
To your point though, the mood swings are definitely a female thing   
4/19/24 @ 8:22 PM
Zmaniac
Zmaniac
Geez!
If you’re going to make an argument about something, at least be consistent for God’s sake.
I think I’m going back to the emojis.    
4/19/24 @ 8:17 PM
Carpio
Carpio
PRO MEMBER User since 11/5/17
Z. Maybe Fish love is a woman.  Then she’s entitled to change her mind.  
4/19/24 @ 8:00 PM
Zmaniac
Zmaniac
That’s pretty funny. Even coming from you.
What about those Power Rankings you were bragging about? A couple days ago you were saying the Cubs didn’t do anything to improve their team. Now you’re crying about your team’s lack of talent compared to the Cubs.
 Make up your fricking mind dude!   
4/19/24 @ 7:47 PM
Fishlove
User since 4/6/24
So,beating the decimated, small market Brewers team this year would be success for the Cubs? Sad!  
4/19/24 @ 7:09 PM
Zmaniac
Zmaniac
Like the Brewers?   
You better savor these first few weeks   
4/19/24 @ 6:53 PM
Fishlove
User since 4/6/24
1st place in April would be a major accomplishment!  
4/19/24 @ 6:45 PM
Zmaniac
Zmaniac

4/19/24 @ 6:42 PM
Fishlove
User since 4/6/24
Gotta beat the bad teams! Marlins 4-16!
4/19/24 @ 6:40 PM
Zmaniac
Zmaniac
Good start to the 4 game series. Taillon pitched great in his first game back. Thompson looked solid in his 2 innings of relief.
It was good to see the Cubs offense score early and often to get the game going.
Doubleheader tomorrow with Assad and Imanaga going for the Cubs. It would be great to get them both. Division is tightening up and we have a good chance to take over the top spot 

Go Cubs!

(IFB… You type a lot faster than me)   
4/19/24 @ 6:29 PM
IceFishBaby
User since 11/26/01
Nice job working counts and tough outs.  Hope wisdom is the help we need.  Good start today by Tallion.  Tomorrow, let's play two.  Can be if first place tonight with help, tomorrow on our own

4/19/24 @ 5:46 PM
Gillespie
User since 2/6/19

Chicago Cubs photo by Gillespie
4/18/24 @ 8:32 PM
Zmaniac
Zmaniac
I can honestly say that I’m not surprised by the move. They pretty much kept him on the roster as another option for the infield and his left handed bat. He hasn’t done much at the plate and Wisdom is a better option for that reason. I would much rather have Wisdom for his power.
4/18/24 @ 8:24 PM
Gillespie
User since 2/6/19
Needed a day of rest!  Works out well.  Anyone sad to see Mastroboner get sent down?!  I can honestly say that I'm not.

GO CUBS GO!
4/18/24 @ 7:04 PM
Zmaniac
Zmaniac
Good luck tomorrow with the pool league. Take it to those young whipper snappers 
Displaying 1 to 15 of 11,564 posts

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
ice drilled by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE