Zmaniac
PRO MEMBER User since 2/8/06
You’re absolutely right Chi. 

Never got your message Chi. All I got was the dreaded spinning wheel   
6/2/24 @ 9:42 PM
chitowncrappieman
chitowncrappieman
PRO MEMBER User since 3/4/06
Z-Man let it go.. Are they ,the cubs paying you to be a fan? Don't think so just like me. Our team just has to try harder and tomorrow is tomorrow! we have this though right? And not the brewers!!!
Chicago Cubs photo by chitowncrappieman
6/2/24 @ 8:29 PM
Zmaniac
Zmaniac
I’m done with your games tonight. You come here with nothing and leave with even less.
6/2/24 @ 8:23 PM
Zmaniac
Zmaniac
They swept the Sox, but they certainly didn’t dominate the worse team in the league. They were losing after 6 innings in two of the games and had to win one in extras. Hardly a dominant performance by your World Series contender   
6/2/24 @ 8:19 PM
Fishlove
User since 4/6/24
Duh?? Brewers swept 3-0! Do you really study baseball?    
6/2/24 @ 8:12 PM
Zmaniac
Zmaniac
No worse than Myers, Gasser and Peralta did against the worst team in the league.   

Actually, the Sox starters Crochet and Fredde were pretty dominant against your Brewers 
6/2/24 @ 8:01 PM
Fishlove
User since 4/6/24
Another loss to the lowly Reds? Brown looked great!  
6/2/24 @ 7:56 PM
Zmaniac
Zmaniac
No range?   
The Cubs have 2 less Gold Glove fielders that take the field every day than the Brewers have had in their entire history.
I would think a guy with a higher education could come up with something better than that.   
6/2/24 @ 7:48 PM
Fishlove
User since 4/6/24
Well, another 0-4 for Dansby, now. 203! Plus no range at SS! $25  mil well spent! Happy you have the money to waste! What a joke!  
6/2/24 @ 7:35 PM
Zmaniac
Zmaniac
Adames won’t make it until the end of the season with the Brewers. They’ve all but said he’ll be asking too much money than they’re willing to pay. He’ll go to a team that actually has a chance to win a title.
You’re more upset about the money the Cubs spend than any of the Cub fans.
Brewers have played great for the 50 some games to this point, but they have yet to win against any team that’s on top of their division.
With over 100 games remaining in the season a lot can happen. I wouldn’t be putting your lawn chair out by the curb waiting for the victory parade.
6/2/24 @ 7:22 PM
Fishlove
User since 4/6/24
$25 mil for Dansby or $4 mil for Adames?
$213 mil  Cubs payroll,  or $103 mil for Brewers?
Must really p you off! Obviously!  
6/2/24 @ 7:11 PM
Zmaniac
Zmaniac
And who is coming to the Cubs thread every day to post his BS? You have the Cubs haunting your life dude!  
6/2/24 @ 7:07 PM
Fishlove
User since 4/6/24
As usual, the Brewers are dominating Z's life!
Hard to believe that the small market Brewers losing their top two pitchers and our esteem  ed manager are running away with the division!  
6/2/24 @ 1:18 PM
kona77
User since 6/20/13
No problem Z.. I will be going to a "Senior Day" game in a couple of weeks so I do take advantage of those deals.  . Not sure if the Brewers run more "specials" or "giveways' than other clubs.  Oh well not a big deal. I know you are just defending your "Cub turf" from some Brewer fans.

Still a long long season. You know my thoughts on who has the best roster and will be on top in Sept. Now if we had the Cubs starting rotation than I would really have high expectations for the Crew. Still fun and totally unexpected to go into May and now June in 1st place.
6/2/24 @ 12:49 PM
Zmaniac
Zmaniac
Kona, My comment about filling the stadium wasn’t because they don’t have a loyal fan base. Wisconsin doesn’t have the number of professional sports teams as many states, but the teams they have are well represented. It was more to the point that the Brewers offer deals for tickets to their games to help fill their ballpark. I would say the majority of their fan base lives a great distance from Milwaukee and to get them to come to their games they offer incentives.
Displaying 1 to 15 of 12,070 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
percision control by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE