SEARCH
MORE
General Discussion

BITCOIN

4/24/21 @ 4:43 PM
INITIAL POST
ayeFeesh
User since 5/17/11
Moving the discussion that pops up on the stock market thread to this one. Do you own cryptocurrency, why or why not?
Displaying 1 to 15 of 667 posts
5/26/24 @ 11:55 AM
Brent Hess
Brent Hess
PRO MEMBER User since 12/18/07
No one knows what you said in your last post GTN, can you retype it :)

Many pieces lining up nicely for ETH and BTC to take off including SEC approval for ETH ETF's. 

Also. If crypto isn't your thing, BITF is up 79% this year, and is a 100 % analyst buy.  

I think Riot Blockchain will increase substantially too, they had a great year profit wise, and I believe they're going to take off.  Riot is also a 100 percent analyst buy!

It's a way to indirectly play Crypto. 

Definitely the time to buy both if you like to dapple in the high risk high reward space!

BITCOIN photo by Plmlk
BITCOIN photo by Plmlk
BITCOIN photo by Plmlk
5/25/24 @ 7:34 PM
Gillespie
User since 2/6/19
Partly because of this thread, I started investing in cryptos 3-4 months ago.  I appreciate the insights and knowledge some of the linkers have spent time on posting here.  I've done a bunch of other reading and research also.  Not many ways, at least that I know of and available to average folks, where someone can gain 20% in a week!  Buy low, sell high.

Edit, didn't mean to like.
5/25/24 @ 7:10 PM
Get.the.net
User since 12/30/13
Last post was probably smartest thing I ever said…. Winner of the week eth, up 20% , etf approval! Congrats to anyone who owns eth! Watching this weekend it is now politically incorrect to be against crypto…. Just saying , things going our way, for what it’s worth, net…
5/23/24 @ 10:01 PM
Get.the.net
User since 12/30/13
5/21/24 @ 7:04 AM
Brent Hess
Brent Hess
ETH is up 20+% over the past 2-days due to speculation that  an ETH ETF will be approved later this week.

Also, BTC breaks 70k with 240,000,000 inflow in Spot ETF on Monday.

Definitely interesting stuff. 

5/18/24 @ 7:47 PM
Get.the.net
User since 12/30/13
Guessing since you are new to lakelink, you might be trolling as usual, just an educated guess….
5/18/24 @ 7:35 PM
Get.the.net
User since 12/30/13
Btc is up 144  percent this year, I’m not going to take advice from you, fyi.
5/18/24 @ 7:33 PM
Get.the.net
User since 12/30/13
Nice bass what is that suppose to mean? You can’t argue with any logic we can’t  take your comments seriously….
5/18/24 @ 7:02 PM
Get.the.net
User since 12/30/13
There was  a bill in senate by liz Warren that was anti-crypto, got voted down hard recently, even our politicians are coming around, let’s go….. I second everything Brent has posted, he is tuned in……
5/18/24 @ 6:56 PM
Brent Hess
Brent Hess
Folks drive drunk too bass, it isn't the car's fault.

Look at Enron or any one of thousands of potential ways for dishonest folks to attempt to remove cash from your wallet.

Have / do folks use crypto for nefarious purposes, sure they do - they use cash too. 

If you don't care for crypto all good here, don't buy any.

That said, crypto is just one of many things that have been or will be subject to fraud...
5/18/24 @ 10:36 AM
Gillespie
User since 2/6/19
Well NB, you are making statements like only the crypto market is corrupt......

If you don't like crypto,  just say it.  When money is involved, corruption follows.  Always!
5/18/24 @ 10:18 AM
Gillespie
User since 2/6/19
Yeah!!!  Because no company, or CEO, or wall street exec, or day trader, or hedge funder, or exchange trader, or inside trader, or politician, or Martha Stewart, or etc. has ever worked the system or ripped off their investors!!!!!
5/18/24 @ 8:21 AM
Brent Hess
Brent Hess
Don't totally follow folks hung up on crypto being used fraudulently... (referring to Bass's post)

Folks scam other folks all the time with crypto, cash, gift cards, cashier's checks etc.  I get weekly emails from scammers wanting to rent a cabin, pay in advance with a hot card, and then request a refund to a different card.  

Emails from scammers saying I won a free drill from Lowe's, or from We Energies saying my bill is late, or from ARRP - fraud is not limited to Crypto.

In an earlier post last month there was discussion regarding Crypto tanking a bit post BTC hlaving, followed by a good upswing.  I do believe that upswing is getting ready to start. 

5/17/24 @ 10:29 AM
Fonzie
User since 1/4/09
I don't have a strong feeling one way or the other about Bitcoin type currencies, but I found this article fascinating. 

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/brothers-accused-of-stealing-25-million-cryptocurrency-ethereum/
5/17/24 @ 6:07 AM
Gillespie
User since 2/6/19
Shhhhhhhhh!

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make them drink.
Displaying 1 to 15 of 667 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
solid hook sets by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE