SEARCH
MORE
General Discussion

Bigfoot

2/20/18 @ 4:48 PM
INITIAL POST
jeff68
User since 3/15/11

This woman seems sane and not a fraudster. I lived and hiked there. It is remote even though it's hours from LA

http://abc30.com/society/socal-woman-claims-she-saw-bigfoot;-sues-california-to-prove-it/3095805/

Displaying 1 to 15 of 1,435 posts
5/22/24 @ 1:32 PM
vegas492
vegas492
User since 5/21/03
That was one thing that interested me concerning the tracks was the length in between the two sets of "prints".  Would have been cool to see a side by side comparison with a person walking in boots.
To me, the stride length looked longer than what I expected to see.
Also?  My secondary thought was a double print like of an animal running very fast on 4 legs.  Legs close together to create the width and the length by pushing off rapidly.
Only....even if the legs were very close, there should still be a little space between the two.  I didn't see that in those pictures.  But again, that was a secondary thought that I could easily dismiss.
Either way?  I found the photos very interesting.  Not enough to put me over the edge to the Squatch side, but still, very interesting.
And....I dig the real research being done.  Love seeing the evidence or "evidence".
5/21/24 @ 6:45 PM
Get.the.net
User since 12/30/13
Looks like possible… would document all, stride length, stagger width between tracks, large creature has larger gaps /hips and longer strides, comb area for fecal, put the thermal drones up, grid search , geo locate all evidence, something might turn up, be careful out there, any bad smells…
5/21/24 @ 3:00 PM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
PRO MEMBER User since 7/24/20
Opinion noted. They are not that credible. Hoping that area turns up some good stuff. I like to hear both sides. Researchers are getting close. Not the ones on tv though. 
5/21/24 @ 2:53 PM
vegas492
vegas492
User since 5/21/03
That is too bad.  Unfortunate, to be more accurate.
Just me talking out loud, but if I can quickly come to a much more plausible conclusion on the "evidence", outside of Bigfoot, then I dismiss that evidence.  
And those tracks look like boot tracks that have been deteriorated over time.  Not saying they aren't "squatchy" but they were too easy to dismiss to me.
5/21/24 @ 12:55 PM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Soil was sent but that never produces anything.  Nothing conclusive anyway. 
5/21/24 @ 12:40 PM
vegas492
vegas492
User since 5/21/03
To me, those look like boot print that have been there long enough to have worn in due to moisture.

You take any soil to get DNA?  
5/21/24 @ 9:26 AM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Not cast worthy by any means but here are 2 prints from another location about 30 miles away. Also pictured is one of our prints. Same distance away from all other pics. We did not get close Incase we needed more documentation from the area. Lat pic is one of ours. 
Bigfoot photo by Bassmaster+recordracks 2
5/21/24 @ 9:19 AM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Not sure. Must of been in a hurry. Looks like the foot just contacted the plowed dirt briefly. It’s about 5 ft from hard soil on one side and about 7 ft on the side it looks like it was headed. 
5/21/24 @ 9:06 AM
Snake1
Snake1
PRO MEMBER User since 1/22/21
Would I be wrong guessing that is a left print? 
5/19/24 @ 6:40 PM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Only one print in the field. The ground is not printable either side of this. I’m not sure which way it is going, but it is a heavy  weight that may this print.
5/16/24 @ 7:54 PM
Get.the.net
User since 12/30/13
Bass you are there , will take your lead on it, be careful out there, Jesus scary stuff
5/16/24 @ 7:51 PM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Not sure what to make of the chair on a big foot shelter. Which came first. I will say neither were there when we passed through the channel the first time. 
5/13/24 @ 10:24 PM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
I am not sick. Shoulders and chest are the same. 
5/13/24 @ 9:42 PM
Polski
Polski
PRO MEMBER User since 5/11/03
No way buddy, not after all that Keto...2x for both of us.
5/13/24 @ 8:53 PM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
4x please 
Displaying 1 to 15 of 1,435 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fishing equipped by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE