SEARCH
MORE
General Discussion

Ask The Experts Of Lake Link

3/16/19 @ 6:18 PM
INITIAL POST
Higgs
User since 1/14/13

I figure with all the experts on here that they could share their knowledge of expertise with some of the questions we just might not know and need some help with.

i will start out........

i have my limit of 10 walleye in my freezer and my wife found some nice fillets on sale at the country market in shawano with lent going on. 

My my question is, am I over my limit now ? I guess I will keep them in the store packages but if I took them out and decided to vacuum seal them then I guess I would have no proof of if they were store bought. Hmmmm. I guess I am confused. Can the experts help

Displaying 31 to 45 of 807 posts
3/3/24 @ 12:15 PM
Mirroman
Mirroman
User since 3/29/22
I seem to get my messages just fine.

My problem is with subscribing to forum threads and fishing reports. I don't get any notifications for anything.  Anyone having this problem?
3/3/24 @ 11:35 AM
setterjack
setterjack
PRO MEMBER User since 1/18/07
JW. You might find something here. It's been years since I've been there but they had a large inventory. East Green Bay 
Ask The Experts Of Lake Link photo by setterjack
3/3/24 @ 10:51 AM
JACKWAGON 999
User since 8/12/20
I'm looking for 4' x 8' wood paneling that has the look of cedar tongue and groove, any ideas?
2/26/24 @ 9:14 PM
Zmaniac
Zmaniac
PRO MEMBER User since 2/8/06
It was giving me problems earlier today. The dreaded spinning red wheel went on forever. It seemed to have cleared up later in the afternoon, but I haven’t used it since 
2/26/24 @ 9:09 PM
Polski
Polski
User since 5/11/03
Anyone else have issues with the LL messenger. It seems to work OK for me but the little flashing icon when you have a new message never goes off for me. Even after I have checked it and responded or not ​the Icon just keeps flashing??
2/4/24 @ 7:02 PM
Brent Hess
Brent Hess
PRO MEMBER User since 12/18/07
Whatcha talkin' bout Willis?
2/4/24 @ 7:00 PM
Carpio
Carpio
PRO MEMBER User since 11/5/17
Why do folks call me out on messenger when I post that if you wait a few seconds when you see spinning it will clear up?    I didn’t cause the problem   
2/4/24 @ 9:59 AM
ThreeFiftySeven
ThreeFiftySeven
User since 3/14/03
Thanks to you guys! Back to normal here
2/4/24 @ 9:57 AM
Carpio
Carpio
357.  That’s what I had before the strange notification.  I did what JAB and BA suggested but it didn’t work out.    I had to go to a different search engine.
2/4/24 @ 9:55 AM
BâssÂddîçt ©¸
BâssÂddîçt ©¸
PRO MEMBER User since 6/15/01
Tap in this area with the Red Dot till you get

The two arrows to the left should be blank
And the arrow to the right should be down

Ask The Experts Of Lake Link photo by BâssÂddîçt ©¸
2/4/24 @ 9:50 AM
Jabberwalker
Jabberwalker
User since 4/21/04
Try clicking the bottom arrow for "Last Post"

2/4/24 @ 9:42 AM
ThreeFiftySeven
ThreeFiftySeven
User since 3/14/03
Is anyone else getting a fishing report page like this? The dates are all over. 
Ask The Experts Of Lake Link photo by ThreeFiftySeven
2/4/24 @ 8:41 AM
Carpio
Carpio
It was a strange notification to receive on a LL forums page.     Ii was boxed in ,in orange lettering.
2/3/24 @ 9:35 PM
Brent Hess
Brent Hess
PRO MEMBER User since 12/18/07
Could it be operator error Carpio, you been thru the ringer lately lol :)
2/3/24 @ 9:02 PM
Carpio
Carpio
I’m receiving a notification that this is an “unlicensed copy of the Froala Editor.  WTH,