SEARCH
MORE
Fishing Equipment

Frabill Rain Gear

2/20/17 @ 9:07 AM
INITIAL POST
gamehunter
User since 7/4/09

I am looking into the Frabill F3 Gale rain gear.  It got some good and bad reviews, but I am willing to roll the dice on a set for the price.  I am torn between the large or extra large.  Does anyone have experience with this suit and know how the sizes run?  I am 6 feet tall 210 lbs.  

Displaying 16 to 25 of 25 posts
2/24/17 @ 10:31 AM
wallybeav
wallybeav
User since 11/6/08

Field Supply and Wing Supply all same. I called Frabill and there checking into it. They do not know who they are. Sounds like scam companies?

2/24/17 @ 7:34 AM
brian7488
User since 4/21/04

I just ordered a set from http://www.fieldsupply.com/ .  Great prices right now, and got them in a couple days.   I ordered a 3xl jacket , because my 2xl frabill snosuit jacket was a bit snug.  The 3xl seems a lot bigger, and not sure if i like how baggy it is.   Might be that my snosuit is 5+ years old and frabill may have changed their sizing since then.

2/22/17 @ 1:25 PM
Zwiegs
User since 1/10/12

Pretty cheap prices from Wing Supply below.

2/22/17 @ 8:11 AM
gamehunter
User since 7/4/09

Good info.  I appreciate the reviews.  I am mainly looking for the sizing on these though.  Frabill has a chart, but I want to know how they fit real world.  Do they run big?  Do they run small?  I am always between an XL and L and don't have a place to try them on.

2/21/17 @ 7:22 PM
surf n turf
PRO MEMBER User since 1/31/07

Looks like you can get the bibs and jacket from $140 from walmart.

2/21/17 @ 8:13 AM
surf n turf
PRO MEMBER User since 1/31/07

I hope its better than the frabill stormsuit.Great suit if its not raining. Keeps you warm. Doesnt keep you dry. Mine leaks after 30 minutes in the crotch and shoulders. And thats just a light rain not a down pour, Paid alot for the suit and very disappointed.

2/20/17 @ 10:24 PM
migr8r
migr8r
User since 2/8/11
Yes, Wing Supply is a reputable company. 
2/20/17 @ 6:45 PM
wallybeav
wallybeav
User since 11/6/08

is that company legit? Seems suspicious prices so cheap?? $450.00 rainsuit for only $180.00??

2/20/17 @ 3:27 PM
migr8r
migr8r
User since 2/8/11

I personally don't know anything about the stuff but came across this.

Frabill sale

Displaying 16 to 25 of 25 posts

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fish located by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE