I came on here a short while ago my workers had been attacked by my sisters dog in my house, Jully was submissive never aggressive accepted all furrys big and tiny, well I unremarkably take her for early period of time and night walks thus don't see several dogs thus I assumed she was ok, she has accepted our pup too, we have a tendency toll to cut an extended story straight we took her for a walk throughout the day because it was a stunning day, she screamed at every dog we have a tendency to saw and low and lay eyes on we have a tendency to suddenly met the one that attacked her she went crazy my partner tried to control her and she tried to bite him she simply caught him, I even have spoken to a trainer these days who suggest I take her on and see however she reacts etc. however I would like recommendation on the most effective kind dog muzzle for her cause if we have a tendency to choose walkies with kids I don't want my child in the middle of it , I definitely don't wish Jully to bite somebody explanation for her new found downside and that I wish to nip it in the bud, therefore, the pup don't devour on this, please no nastiness as I would like to provent any mishaps which will happen as we've got had Jully nearly three years and that we dearly love her, however, want her to be happy too.

Many many thanks in advance for any recommendation...