SEARCH
MORE
ATVs

Plastic repair

9/19/16 @ 3:03 PM
INITIAL POST
Lundguy2
User since 4/22/15

I have an 02 Polaris Sportsman that I recently cracked to plastic pieces that I need to fix one way or another. One is the right foot well and the other is the front bumper. Both are clean breaks and should be simple fixes...the foot well I think just epoxy might be fine but the bumper I'm not sure.  Are there better aftermath bumpers out there you recommend?  I don't trail ride, I only use it in the woods pulling trees and firewood out of the woods.

Plastic repair photo by Lundguy2
Displaying 1 to 6 of 6 posts
9/21/16 @ 1:03 PM
Lundguy2
User since 4/22/15

I did forget to mention I'm in Washington co, thanks for the info, thoughts.  Thinking for the fender just some epoxy and zip ties will do the job. Still not sure about the bumper. What ever I do I'm going to get a set of brush guards for it. I should of done that awhile ago.  I've looked at some online and found some I like but on the website they only go back to 08 and mines a 02. When I get to that point I will have to call them or something.

9/20/16 @ 1:47 PM
tiddies1981
tiddies1981
User since 1/22/15
I'm on paddock lake lundguy. Have plastic stapler and welder. If you are close. Id help you out
9/20/16 @ 12:16 PM
Cambridge
User since 3/21/14

Nylon zip ties work great. Not sure if you've see those used in this application. I've repaired several torn fenders with these. Just drill  a whole bunch of small holes up and down each side of tear and secure with nylon zip ties. Can't tell for sure how the bumper would work

9/19/16 @ 6:16 PM
tiddies1981
tiddies1981
User since 1/22/15
These work really well. 
Displaying 1 to 6 of 6 posts

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
boat towed by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE