SEARCH
MORE
Wisconsin Hunting Reports/Discussion

Trail Cam stolen in Northern Marinette county, help wanted

10/1/14 @ 8:10 AM
INITIAL POST
regalt45
User since 2/7/09
We had our trail camera stolen in Northern Marinette County south of Hwy 8. I had it up from the beginning of August. I do believe it was bear hunters who took it, as there were marks on a tree where a bear climbed the tree right in front of where our camera was. ( I'm not starting anything with that comment!!!! I am a bear hunter myself. Just connecting the dots) It had a homemade metal case that we welded together along with a Python lock. If you have any information about this, please PM me. CASH REWARD. It's too bad we have individuals out there who do this. So much for sportsmanship. Angry Again.....sizable CASH REWARD for any information leading to who did this.
Displaying 1 to 6 of 6 posts
11/29/14 @ 7:40 AM
crash1292
User since 12/9/05
a trail cam...is that all? I went to my land to find my camper stolen with all my camping stuff in it...Oneida county.. makes for a great opening weekend
10/27/14 @ 4:29 PM
thechief
User since 5/2/05
Geez Redhook, that's getting down right rude!!
10/16/14 @ 2:26 PM
JC-Wisconsin
User since 4/1/05
What jerks. Ridiculous that we have to put up with scum who need to steal others equipment. That is why I only use cheap cameras, and never buy a python lock. I have found that locked cameras almost make it more appealing to the scum as it is more of a challenge. I figure I save $20 by not putting the lock on the camera to begin with if it gets stolen. I do like the cameras that are code protected and useless to thieves if they steal it, but most of the cheap cameras don't have that.
10/15/14 @ 2:58 PM
fishinfool1
User since 3/14/10
I hunt in Niagara, and every other year somebody takes from me, and I am on private Land. Sure it happens everywhere, No Respect for the hard work that goes into buying our equipment and the money we spend in the community while we hunt up there. Your thieves were probably hunting illegally and when they knew they were caught on your T-camera, they had to take it to stay out of trouble. In the fall, every time I drive up to my place, I go very slowly down our road, waiting to pull up on one of these Idiots on my land. I'll get them one day and they will never forget it. I won't call the sheriffs dept. we will work it out between ourselves. I know most people around there, and just want to know who they are, and hope it ends there. Leave my S*#T alone!
10/14/14 @ 4:32 PM
redhook
User since 12/25/09
Its the wild west in Marinette county, I have had windows shot out of my truck parked along Parkway road, also caught one guy who got out of his truck with a gun and until I yelled was going to shoot at the windshield of the same truck parked by lake Mary. Any way sorry to hear about your loss but I have had several instances of trespassers and garbage dumpers along with sand stealers on our land.
Displaying 1 to 6 of 6 posts

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
boat towed by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE