SEARCH
MORE
Wisconsin Fishing Discussion

First trip to Wisconsin

6/29/15 @ 10:36 AM
INITIAL POST
Bearfield boy
User since 12/4/14
Headed for Lake Wisconsin in 3 weeks for the first time. Then a run up to door county. How is that the bass fishing at these two spots going? I will take all the help I can get. Never been to either place before. Thanks.
Displaying 1 to 5 of 5 posts
7/1/15 @ 8:00 PM
Bearfield boy
User since 12/4/14
Thanks. Really looking forward to fishing in Wisconsin with a side trip to Green Bay to see a little Packer history. I was watching the frozen tundra game when Starr sneaked into the end zone behind Kramer.
6/30/15 @ 2:57 PM
Bearfield boy
User since 12/4/14
I have read that the water is stained to murky most of the time. It's mainly a walleye lake and guys troll cranks like the rapala shad rap or look alikes. Was told to fish the bays for bass around wood and grass. Head upriver for the smallmouth. AND don't run fast unless I'm between the buoys. That was the info about Laske Wisconsin. It was obtained in the winter when I bought a map of the lake. All I know about Sturgeon Bay is stuff I've seen on fishing shows. I would like to know what depth to start looking for the smallmouth at Sturgeon. I figure the spawn will be over when I get there in late July. I've fished Erie (mostly the harbors for green bass), St. Clair, and East Traverse bay this year. Even fished the Grand River in downtown lansing MI. That place is full of bass in both colors. Also fished lake Chickamauga in mid-May. I live in SE Ohio.
Displaying 1 to 5 of 5 posts

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
ice drilled by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE