I’m in my second season of fishing (hard and open). I’m wanting to learn how to fish Winnebago, both ice and open. I have gotten through about 2,400 posts in ascending order from 2001 gleaning bits of information regarding strategies, tactics and locations for Lake Winnebago. It would seem to me that lakes change and fish adapt accordingly. As I started getting deeper into the posts, I got to wondering about how fishing has changed in the lake over the past 14 years. How have productive fishing locations changed over the years? Has there been a change in bait such as increased results with spoons or shad raps, away from jigs? Another question….is there a way to skip to different years like 2008 without having to go only 15 posts at a time? I bookmark the where I leave off, but was looking to see if there was a more efficient method. Not sure how the board is set up, but would be great to have an archive section by year (or two) for lakes with a lot of posting activity. If anyone is willing to share information and “cut the learning curve” feel free to PM. I look forward to hearing people’s thought on the questions above. Make it a great day, Craig