MORE
Waterfowl Hunting

Hunting Near Eau Claire

10/22/14 @ 3:40 PM
INITIAL POST
Blugold Basser
Blugold Basser
User since 8/1/12
I am a student at UW-Eau Claire and am dying to get out on the water... The problem is I have no idea where I am allowed to hunt... Any suggestions? I am not looking for secret spots, I just have no clue where I can hunt around here.
Displaying 1 to 5 of 5 posts
10/25/14 @ 8:05 PM
Blugold Basser
Blugold Basser
User since 8/1/12
Alright, thank you for the help!
10/24/14 @ 2:01 PM
Potlicker
User since 9/19/05
You could hunt from about I94 bridge down river, there's some real good spots to pull a boat in
10/24/14 @ 1:14 PM
Blugold Basser
Blugold Basser
User since 8/1/12
Are you saying you can hunt sort of along Silvermine Dr.? Closer to campus? Further away?
10/23/14 @ 12:31 PM
Potlicker
User since 9/19/05
Are you hunting on land or water? Duck, geese, or both? I work at the U, if you have a boat, the Chippewa is quite the flyway. You only have to follow it down river about 2 miles from the footbridge to hunt. You could put in at Hobbs landing. If you're field hunting, get in a vehicle and follow the geese / ducks when they come off the roost. There's a couple of roost ponds out by the mall. That's a start I hope Smile
Displaying 1 to 5 of 5 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
boat towed by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE