MORE
Walleye Fishing

Second Nature Taxidermy

5/7/13 @ 5:10 PM
INITIAL POST
FishFinder87
FishFinder87
User since 2/8/11
Anyone have any work done by Marc Charles of Second Nature in Green Bay? Looking for a taxidermist and his credentials seem good, but wanted to hear from anyone that may have experience with him. Considering a replica. Thanks.
Displaying 1 to 15 of 15 posts
2/24/17 @ 10:13 PM
knocked arrow
User since 10/19/11

Marc is one of the best there is a beautiful mirror carp done by him just picked it up

4/7/15 @ 11:41 AM
drummer boy
drummer boy
User since 3/14/08
I was his first customer over 30 years ago,traded a fly rod for a largemouth mount LOL.Two years ago had him mount a musky for me did a great job,he really is an artist that just happens to mount fish.
3/30/15 @ 3:07 AM
Kuntsi
User since 4/20/11
Mark is an amazing taxidermist and he's a great guy. After he restored my fifteen year old, 46 1/2'' tiger-musky (which was a huge job) I was so impressed by his work that I referred two of my friends to him, and both of them were equally and beyond impressed. Any time someone inquires about mounting their catch, I always refer them to Mark. You may pay a little bit more going with Mark than other taxidermist, but, you get what you pay for. The amazing work Mark did for me and my buddies was worth every cent!!!! Every day when I look at my fully restored childhood memory, I can't help but smile and think of Second Nature Taxidermy. Marks work is of such superior quality that our mounts look "life-like" which is visually stimulating and makes our memories that much sweeter! You really can't put a price on what he provides for you and whatever the cost may be, its worth it! Give him a call and let him know how much positive feedback you've received.... He shouldn't be surprised. Kuntsi
3/6/15 @ 3:34 PM
GBMusky
User since 2/25/15
Picture of the actual fish and the replica
Second Nature Taxidermy photo by GBMusky
2/25/15 @ 4:26 PM
GBMusky
User since 2/25/15
I just received my monster 43 pound musky I caught last October on the bay and I could not have been happier with the mount or the way I was treated by Marc. This is my first musky Mount and I did a lot of research and personally saw LAX and Fittante muskies up close and personal and each have there differences as Marc would explain to you if you would like or better yet go look in person yourself. Marc is a tad more expensive than the other two, but the difference is really amazing, my fish looks just like the day I caught it. He did a great job of making sure the cast replica would be the actual size of my fish. The subtle details on the fish is what I wanted to see, Marc's attention to detail is just astounding. The first picture is of the fish the day it was caught the others are of the mount. The best way however to see the amazing work he does is just stop by his studio. Also it only took 4 months for the entire completion of the mount. Can not wait until next fall!!! Ps if you want more pictures I can do that for you, just ask.
4/27/14 @ 1:53 PM
Fishskin
User since 4/30/13
I would not go anywhere else,In my opinion he is one of the best taxidermist there is!
4/18/14 @ 6:43 PM
black cap
User since 3/1/12
He's the best around was there Tuesday dropping a walleye off. Brought in a shitty bass mount and he repainted on the spot for nothing. Top notch guy best taxidermist around. But you have to pay for it
7/2/13 @ 5:01 PM
iceman8
iceman8
User since 2/17/06
x4. I had a walleye done by him also. Great job done on it just don't be in a hurry. He usually does groups of the same species at a time. Mine took longer than what I was told but I was really anxious because it was my first mount and really wanted to see the end result and didn't know that he did groups of the same species. My profile picture is of that fish. I will add a couple of pictures that I have. If you want an up close picture let me know.
Second Nature Taxidermy photo by iceman8
6/4/13 @ 9:27 AM
8beaver
User since 1/16/11
I haven't had any replica work done by him but had 1 walleye done with another one there waiting. Does an awesome job. Stop in and look at his work and you'll be impressed. I won't go anywhere else
6/3/13 @ 2:02 PM
lunckerhead
lunckerhead
User since 12/31/04
had my 30 inch walleye done by him and did a great job. very good at painting whcih is what you wnat for fish mounts. I get alot of complimanets about the mount. I atached a photo and a close up
5/13/13 @ 12:03 PM
marble_eyes
User since 1/13/09
X3... Does great work. Especially on predator fish... Ie. Walleye, Northern and Musky but down great work on all species. He carves his own mannequins which is a plus.
5/9/13 @ 5:07 PM
shagboy
User since 8/4/03
he is the only guy I will go to. I would recommend any one to go to him.
5/9/13 @ 5:04 PM
FishFinder87
FishFinder87
User since 2/8/11
Thank you.. any pics? Anyone else?
5/8/13 @ 9:31 AM
metonga
User since 9/10/03
I have had 2 walleye and some perch done by him. He does quality work. The best thing to do is call him and stop by his shop and look at the work in progress. Metonga Smile
Displaying 1 to 15 of 15 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fishing equipped by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE