SEARCH
MORE
Turkey Hunting

Ground Blind

12/16/14 @ 8:00 AM
INITIAL POST
port1042
PRO MEMBER User since 2/11/12
My son's birthday is coming up January and he would like a new turkey blind. We have a couple of the really cheap ones Menard's used to sell. Frankly they worked pretty good. However, I'd like to get something big enough for 2 adults and of good quality. What size do you need for 2 adults? Does the "hub to hub" measurement really mean anything or do I need to know the "foot print" size? What would you recommend for a quality blind?
Displaying 1 to 6 of 6 posts
1/7/15 @ 11:12 AM
muskrat30
muskrat30
User since 10/14/01
Sounds like you are set. Yes, a blind is handy, let them get used to it a while before hunting. They are nice in light rain too. That all out there, my favorite way to operate is camo'ed up and settled into the brush, maneuverable and no intrusive blind to be concerned with. When out with new or young hunters a blind is nice though.
12/19/14 @ 10:35 AM
Fowler2
Fowler2
User since 7/17/09
Should be lots of room in the grounder 350! Pretty sweet deal thru Amazon + free shipping. I also have one of the Menard's blinds. There decent blinds for the cost but the Barronetts are a tad bit nicer with the bottom skirt and zipper windows. If you think of it, look up the blaze orange cap for it. Comes in handy for the gun deer season. Velcro's to the roof and is visible in all directions.
12/19/14 @ 7:38 AM
port1042
PRO MEMBER User since 2/11/12
Thanks Fowler2. I found a deal on a Barronett grounder 350 at Amazon. It looks to like it will have enough room for a dance!
12/16/14 @ 7:09 PM
Fowler2
Fowler2
User since 7/17/09
Barronett grounder 250 is a nice roomy blind. Myself, wife and daughter took cover in it for pumpkin pants hunt. Should be plenty for two.
Displaying 1 to 6 of 6 posts

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
ice drilled by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE