SEARCH
MORE
Trout Fishing

2016 Inland tout seaon

12/6/15 @ 8:31 AM
INITIAL POST
fishbuyer
User since 6/8/07
Does anyone know for sure if the inland trout season in Wi. starts Jan.1 2016 like the DNR has been talking about?
Displaying 1 to 7 of 7 posts
2/17/16 @ 11:03 AM
one1shot
User since 12/31/09
in land should be closed for the winter.to many fish are killed.
2/8/16 @ 8:15 AM
burroak
burroak
User since 6/26/01
Finally got out yesterday and caught six browns. Two on a #12 scud, one on a #18 scud, two Zebra Midge. and one on Rhyacophila.
1/20/16 @ 9:36 PM
Adam@HonestMusky
User since 1/20/16
It opened Sat Jan 2nd 2016, but yes it is legit. It has not been well publicized and I was enjoying rivers to myself until the cold weather hit. Action was excellent, and I am looking forward to see the effect this cold snap had, though I don't think the rivers could get much colder than the 34-35 F they were at during the unseasonably warm weather. This is all new to me so it is a fun learning process. I look forward to speaking with you all regarding this new opportunity as the winter goes. If anyone has questions regarding effective tactics, I will be happy to share. Thanks Adam Glickman www.honestmusky.com
12/18/15 @ 9:33 AM
Bozo
User since 7/29/02
Yeah, I was really shocked to hear about the new season. I only heard about it last week at a flyshop that I go to. I didn't hear anything from TU or the fly tying group that I attend. I hope to get out there-watch it will suddenly turn real cold.
Displaying 1 to 7 of 7 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fish located by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE