So lets start another discussion about a stream that is most likely very questionable in terms of real fish-ability. I take a stroll along Allenton Creek in the Allenton Marsh Wildlife area at least once a year. I think every time I do it I think something will be different. The stream will be wider. There will be less trees. I will actually be able to cast. I will at least see a trout. Yeah none of that ever happens. Yet, this stream has been stocked with nearly 25,000 trout since 2000! Additionally it is listed as a class two trout water. Now, I realize that the classing of a trout water is not an indicator as to whether or not its easy for humans to fish it, rather as an assessment of the waters ability to hold and reproduce trout. Big difference. Anyways, lets talk about Allenton Creek. Anyone ever actually caught a fish there? Are there hidden sections deep in the woods that have some fish-able stretches? Seems like there is a significant stocking effort here which would be kind of silly if there isn't really a realistic chance of fishing it anywhere. Further, does anyone know where these fish are physically stocked each year? The database says 11N-18E-27.