SEARCH
MORE
Panfish Fishing

Racine Lake Michigan Perch Fishing

7/8/14 @ 2:31 PM
INITIAL POST
fishinbudz
User since 7/8/14
Anyone out there perch fishing in Racine on Lake Michigan? Where are you catching fish on and off shore? What are you using for bait, depth and techniques? Only catching 1-2 on shore want to take the boat out and actually catch our limit. Sad
Displaying 1 to 3 of 3 posts
7/16/14 @ 1:04 PM
STEVE L
STEVE L
User since 4/19/02
What would the success rate be IN the harbor? I'd like to buzz around with my canoe and look for perch and gills IF it would be worth it.
7/9/14 @ 7:20 PM
Adam&Aaron2012
User since 3/27/12
went fishing this morning got down there at 430 fish till 630 and pulled in my limits I was on North Pier on the rocks in Between where the boats go in n out all the perch were in between 8 and 11 inch and I also pulled in a small five pound coho using red and white jigs and smaller shad raps silver and black
Displaying 1 to 3 of 3 posts

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
boat towed by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE