MORE
Musky Fishing

Favorite Glide Baits

8/26/15 @ 7:36 PM
INITIAL POST
chrome-dome
chrome-dome
User since 4/4/13
I currently run phantoms and squirko's. I know there are a ton of baits out there so I was interested in what people think and why yjey like the ones they have.
Displaying 1 to 13 of 13 posts
9/5/15 @ 12:30 PM
NPike_Guy
NPike_Guy
User since 8/25/08
Squirko for life.
9/4/15 @ 9:03 PM
denesox
denesox
User since 2/1/06
Nothing moves fish for me like a manta.
9/3/15 @ 9:16 AM
Keeper of the Gate
User since 7/18/05
Muskie Treats, Mag Treats, H2O Nitro. Wood only on my string.
9/3/15 @ 9:09 AM
fishfinder101
fishfinder101
User since 1/1/10
I haven't tried a whole lot of glide baits but when I do its usually a phantom soft tail. I also like using a manta once in a while, but it's like chucking a bowling pin. My new favorite is a sidewinder. It's an amazing bait that has a ton of action. I really think it will keep on being one of my go to lures, it's a little different than a traditional side to side glide bait but I'm getting better with it each time out.
9/2/15 @ 8:27 PM
Dairyland1
User since 12/8/08
Hi all Glide baits are a fickle thing. I've owned dozens of Cobb's baits. I've weeded through some and found a few that are dynamite.
9/2/15 @ 2:50 PM
Todd Young
User since 6/25/15
I don't throw glide baits all that often but when I do I use a Stinger by fatazmusky products. They have 3 hooks where as most glide baits I have seen only have two. I get a pretty good hookup ratio comparatively. Here is a pic of a nice one a client got on a Stinger.
8/28/15 @ 2:42 PM
vegas492
vegas492
User since 5/21/03
Undertakers produce in my boat. Phantoms used to, but not so much recently. I think they are thrown a lot and fish are conditioned to them. I have a few customs from a guy that are great. No one throws them and they just get drilled.
8/27/15 @ 9:26 PM
1cast-away
User since 2/2/09
Got a few customs that are my favorites. But I like Mantas, and phantoms too. Hard to beat a reef hawg if you got one that you can get to work. Bomber has some smaller ones that I bought this past spring. Good action but questionable hooks...but that's easy fix.
8/27/15 @ 10:48 AM
ESOX68
ESOX68
User since 2/21/06
H2O and Eddie baits.
8/27/15 @ 8:42 AM
KenK
User since 6/19/01
Phantoms, Hell Hounds, and Mantas are my favorites. Unfortunately I do get a lot of fish that roll on them and never even hit the lure, but it is fun to watch! Tounge Out
8/27/15 @ 6:11 AM
Ulbian
User since 9/24/03
DDDs for their versatility. Don't let the lip fool you, it's a glide bait.
Displaying 1 to 13 of 13 posts

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
ice drilled by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE