SEARCH
MORE
Illinois Fishing Discussion

Question about selling my boat

9/16/14 @ 11:07 AM
INITIAL POST
raddax39
User since 9/16/14
I have a question for you all?? New to this and not sure where to post the question. Here it is: I bought a boat from a friend at work. He signed all the titles (boat, trailer) but I never put the titles in my name. Can I resell the boat to someone even though he is the last one to sign the titles and not me? I appreciate any help that I can get.
Displaying 1 to 3 of 3 posts
12/27/14 @ 3:46 PM
Bull Gill
User since 2/7/02
you signed your done pay the fees and get a new title same with car trailer etc, I sold a trailer to a guy 3 years ago had never reg, it in my name but had old title he demanded I sign title told him if I did he would not be able to register it and he was taking it out of state,after a year he gave up trying to get a title in his state and sold it to some guy in a state without trailer registration.
12/20/14 @ 7:17 PM
Viszla-Terrier
User since 12/27/10
Not legally, if you are acting as the seller. Open title, class 4 felony. No joke.
Displaying 1 to 3 of 3 posts

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
solid hook sets by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE