Fishing reports and lake information for Minnesota, Michigan, Wisconsin, Illinois, Ohio, Indiana, North Dakota and South Dakota

ice armor suits

Sort posts by date: Descending Ascending

Original Post:

supergater59
supergater59
Level: MEMBER
3/5/12 8:54 AM CST
i have a ice armor suit the tag says machine wash will that all the water repellant off or can i put it in washer really love this suit so water repellant its funny whats your comments just want to put it away for summer

big-fat-john
big-fat-john
Level: General User
3/6/12 10:54 AM CST
i don't wash mine either. i hang them in the garage at all times. i don't even both with the febreeze. maybe that's why i'm fishing alone all the damn time.

lolz.

Wade B
See Profile
3/5/12 4:53 PM CST
I don't ever wash any of my outerwear stuff. To hard on it. Hose the exterior down and Febreeze the inside. Hang in a dry, cool, safe place and store.

supergater59
supergater59
Level: MEMBER
3/5/12 3:35 PM CST
thanks for all your suggestions on washing my suit just did not want to destroy it THANKS

Fargin_icehole
See Profile
3/5/12 11:19 AM CST
I totally disagree SS. -Kidding. Whenever I store seasonal clothes for the off season, I like to put a few sheets of really good smelling fabric softener sheets in the sleeves or legs. Or when I store my sleeping bag for the winter. Makes them smell downy fresh when you pull them out again.

Launch Map Viewer

Remember Me
Setup New Account
Forgot Your Password?
Membership Benefits
Compare Account Types
Please Practice Catch And Release
Lake-Link asks you to please take a moment to visit our fine sponsors:
Custom Jigs & Spins Plano Frabill Chevy Dealers Of Wisconsin Humminbird St. Croix Rods The 60 Second Angler Jerry's Sport Service Midwestern Shooters Supply Hard And Soft Fishing Fenwick Baitmate

Lake-Link.com find us on facebook