SEARCH
MORE
Ice Fishing

Let's see your favorite jig box / organizer

7/2/15 @ 3:01 PM
INITIAL POST
iceman007
User since 7/2/15
Interested to know what your favorite ice jig organizer is for out on the lake? What qualities do you look for? For me: -Pocket size -Durable -See through (so I don't have to open to see my jigs) -Sturdy mechanism to hold jigs in place Here's a pic of the one I found last year that worked well. If I wanted to be really picky, I'd say it's just a little bit too thick (1.5") .. sounds goofy but if it were .25" narrower it would slide in pocket a tad easier.
Let's see your favorite jig box / organizer photo by iceman007
Displaying 1 to 15 of 18 posts
1/29/16 @ 6:33 PM
BugleTrout
BugleTrout
User since 9/27/01
I posted this on a different thread yesterday and have gotten a few comments on that thread and by messenger. Here's my organizer. It's missing the 24" jigging combo in the pics but has everything else. Next to the auger, bait and flasher, it holds everything.
Let's see your favorite jig box / organizer photo by BugleTrout
1/29/16 @ 5:21 PM
iceman007
User since 7/2/15
That's a nice collection of jigs @markrazzy! Most of those tungsten looks like? I'm working on getting my collection up there Big Smile
12/15/15 @ 12:59 PM
markrazzy
User since 6/23/09
I think this is a Flambeau blue ribbon box. Holds a ton of tungsten jigs and fits in my pocket. http://www.flambeauoutdoors.com/en/fishing/site/details/2926SL
12/15/15 @ 12:42 PM
lar
lar
User since 7/13/01
I love the green turtle shell shaped case. Fit great in the pocket
Let's see your favorite jig box / organizer photo by lar
12/13/15 @ 4:56 PM
lunker75
lunker75
User since 12/13/13
Same box on sale at cabelas as kenders for 10 bucks
12/13/15 @ 4:52 PM
lunker75
lunker75
User since 12/13/13
Heres a nice little box from plano for the mini spoons and jig raps
12/2/15 @ 1:21 PM
lakeshiner
lakeshiner
User since 7/20/09
Think I saw the Kenders boxes at Fleet Farm the other day. I have one from their web site that was ordered a while back, but the one at Fleet looked the same. I just didn't pick it up and really check the name on it.
11/28/15 @ 5:44 PM
Owtdorsmn
Owtdorsmn
PRO MEMBER User since 2/12/02
Its a fly box.............where can you find one ????? Cabelas, gander and probably fleet farm. Been using same style for years. Works great.
11/28/15 @ 11:01 AM
Ice Duels
User since 12/28/13
My FAVES...boxes for micro jigs, standard jigs, spoons, and Hybrid boxes. Made in the USA! http://www.rose-creek.com/polaricejigbox.html
9/1/15 @ 9:23 PM
FishMN44
FishMN44
User since 7/29/15
Got mine in the mail today! Awesome boxes and thank you for the tip iceman. Bought some tungsten jigs with it to, i cant wait to fill it up before the hardwater is here.
Let's see your favorite jig box / organizer photo by FishMN44
8/5/15 @ 2:55 PM
iceman007
User since 7/2/15
I got mine from Kenders. They are on the website www.kendersoutdoors.com
7/29/15 @ 7:34 AM
FishMN44
FishMN44
User since 7/29/15
Awesome looking box iceman! Where does one get a box like this? I have never seen those before. Looks like it keeps the jigs from touching each other, and organized.
7/26/15 @ 9:28 PM
iceman007
User since 7/2/15
Nice TLZ! I still use some metal boxes with a hairband to keep them shut.
7/12/15 @ 6:45 AM
tlzkaasen
User since 9/10/10
Great looking jig box! I've used an old stainless steel fly fishing box for years. Same setup as you have but magnetized inside and the cover is stainless.
7/5/15 @ 9:47 PM
river_chaser
User since 10/3/12
Great box, Iceman. I picked up the same one last year. Its sturdy and holds eveything still . I hate it when jigs rattle around and paint chips off before you even get the jig wet. This box solves that issue.
Displaying 1 to 15 of 18 posts

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fish seduced by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE