MORE
Fly Fishing

Southeastern Wi Trout Fishing

8/6/15 @ 4:46 PM
INITIAL POST
Solo Dancer
Solo Dancer
User since 4/7/15
With Paradise springs all dried up, I have lost all my trout spots for this part of wisconsin. I know someone is going to say "drive out to west of madison" but i want to fishing close to home. Does anyone have a stream that they have seen trout in for primarily Waukesha,or surrounding counties?Primarily
Displaying 1 to 6 of 6 posts
9/22/15 @ 7:59 AM
Dave (Golden)
Dave (Golden)
PRO MEMBER User since 6/22/01
Here is the fund raising website for anyone that is interested.... https://www.giveforward.com/fundraiser/crb9
8/29/15 @ 12:00 PM
svitreum
svitreum
User since 8/29/06
I fly fish for trout once a year. In the Pennsylvania Appalachians near where I was "brung up". Otherwise, my 7' 3 weight Avid sits and collects dust. No stream trout around me (Burlington WI). Wish there were though. Big Smile
8/13/15 @ 4:37 PM
Solo Dancer
Solo Dancer
User since 4/7/15
The Dam failed and the pond drained into the stream below late this spring/early this summer. There is a Paradise springs go fund me page to replace the dam but it looks like it could be a while. If you google it you should find it. DO you think the fish would have survived and are swimming downstream somewhere?
8/13/15 @ 11:51 AM
fishmunkee
fishmunkee
User since 3/20/02
Sorry can't help with trout spots but what happened to Paradise Springs? I have not been over that way in years.
Displaying 1 to 6 of 6 posts

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
percision control by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE