Fishing reports and lake information for Minnesota, Michigan, Wisconsin, Illinois, Ohio, Indiana, North Dakota and South Dakota

Looking for a line on live pigeons

Sort posts by date: Descending Ascending

Original Post:

team_starcraft
See Profile
Level: General User
2/4/12 6:55 PM CST
I am looking for someone who may know of someone +/- 45min of manitowoc that may be able to help me get a couple live pigeons.

thanks.

uplandnut
uplandnut
2/18/12 9:16 PM CST
I've used 4h clubs in my area if you can find any try talking to a member and see if any farm kids want to catch some for you for a couple bucks a bird. The other way and most effective that I've found is to find some amish kids and see if they would do it for you, I went 1 night and caught 100 pigeons in 1.5 hours!! I was happy and the amish kids were to 2 bucks a bird is a quick 200 bucks.

Turkey Dogs
See Profile
2/5/12 5:11 PM CST
Yesterday a farmer told me he'd like to get rid of the 2 pair of pigeons living in his barn. Catch them and they're yours. 20 miles north of Manitowoc. Send an email.

pork-chop
pork-chop
2/4/12 7:05 PM CST
/www.cabelas.com/dog-training-pigeon-trap-2.shtml

Launch Map Viewer

Remember Me
Setup New Account
Forgot Your Password?
Membership Benefits
Compare Account Types
Please Practice Catch And Release
Lake-Link asks you to please take a moment to visit our fine sponsors:
Custom Jigs & Spins Plano Frabill Chevy Dealers Of Wisconsin Humminbird St. Croix Rods The 60 Second Angler Jerry's Sport Service Midwestern Shooters Supply IceForce AquaVu Uncle Josh Fenwick

Lake-Link.com find us on facebook