Fishing reports and lake information for Minnesota, Michigan, Wisconsin, Illinois, Ohio, Indiana, North Dakota and South Dakota

Looking for a line on live pigeons

Sort posts by date: Descending Ascending

Original Post:

team_starcraft
See Profile
Level: General User
2/4/12 6:55 PM CST
I am looking for someone who may know of someone +/- 45min of manitowoc that may be able to help me get a couple live pigeons.

thanks.

uplandnut
uplandnut
2/18/12 9:16 PM CST
I've used 4h clubs in my area if you can find any try talking to a member and see if any farm kids want to catch some for you for a couple bucks a bird. The other way and most effective that I've found is to find some amish kids and see if they would do it for you, I went 1 night and caught 100 pigeons in 1.5 hours!! I was happy and the amish kids were to 2 bucks a bird is a quick 200 bucks.

Turkey Dogs
See Profile
2/5/12 5:11 PM CST
Yesterday a farmer told me he'd like to get rid of the 2 pair of pigeons living in his barn. Catch them and they're yours. 20 miles north of Manitowoc. Send an email.

pork-chop
pork-chop
2/4/12 7:05 PM CST
/www.cabelas.com/dog-training-pigeon-trap-2.shtml

Launch Map Viewer

Remember Me
Setup New Account
Forgot Your Password?
Membership Benefits
Compare Account Types
Please Practice Catch And Release
Lake-Link asks you to please take a moment to visit our fine sponsors:
Custom Jigs & Spins Plano Frabill Chevy Dealers Of Wisconsin Humminbird St. Croix Rods The 60 Second Angler Jerry's Sport Service Madison Fishing Expo Midwestern Shooters Supply Hard And Soft Fishing Fenwick HT Plano

Lake-Link.com find us on facebook