SEARCH
MORE
Canadian Reports/Discussion

WABASKANG LAKE PERRAULT FALLS, ONTARIO

6/9/02 @ 9:34 PM
INITIAL POST
SIX PACK
User since 2/10/02
FISHED FIRST WEEK OF JUNE BEST FISHING IN ALL THE YEARS WE WENT. WALLEYES WERE IN 2 TO 8 FEET OF WATER 1/8 OZ. WHITE JIGS WORKED BEST. WALLEYES FROM 12 TO 27 INCHES BUT ONLY 1 OVER 18 INCHES ADAY MAY BE KEPT. LAKE TROUT WERE ACTIVE BEST WAS A 12 POUNDER. GOOD LUCK SIXPACK

Displaying 41 to 50 of 1,100 posts
6/7/17 @ 4:34 PM
percheye1
User since 6/24/01

Hey Goosepnd I sent you a message. Sorry to hear your stay wasnt nice.

6/7/17 @ 1:57 PM
SJB
SJB
User since 7/16/01

Goose - turn on your IM.

Then shoot me a message on what happened.  use to stay at tall pines but has been about 5 years since we were there.  I know the owners have the place for sale. 

6/7/17 @ 6:29 AM
FISHING REPORT
goosepnd
User since 5/17/15

Stayed at Tall Pines for the last time ever.  Family had been going there over 70 years but, service and friendliness to guests has just tanked.  Shoot me a PM for more info if you want.

Fishing was good, but not great.  Caught fish, cold, windy, rain first 3.5 days then got hot.  Walleye were at various depths, 3 ft to 20 ft so hard to target in many locations.  Good sized perch were all over the place.  Caught a 13.5" as biggest, but most averaged 10-11"  Walleye average size was 17".  Lots of Northern but no huge ones that we caught.  Trolling with Cabella's floating worm harness, and some jigging.  Some had good look with minnows we had best luck with worms.  Sorry cant give more info specific stuff, but, still had a good time even though weather was tough.

Good luck up there who ever is going.

6/5/17 @ 9:31 PM
czar312
User since 8/19/14

i'm also curious, going up to Sleepy Dog in September

6/5/17 @ 11:55 AM
percheye1
User since 6/24/01

What's the reports guys?

5/10/17 @ 3:31 PM
percheye1
User since 6/24/01

You guys please post how you do. What depths and presentation. Thanks.

5/10/17 @ 11:38 AM
bubrave04
User since 5/10/17

I'll be up there the same week at Tall Pines. From the looks of their facebook page and blog the ice is out already.

4/26/17 @ 5:43 PM
Smallmouth1
User since 5/1/05

According to Sleepy Dog...ice is out.

4/26/17 @ 3:21 PM
percheye1
User since 6/24/01

I usually watch Jim and Julis wabaskang camp news report and looked this am and he hasnt posted since Decemeber.  He usually posts as ice breaks up.

4/26/17 @ 11:30 AM
goosepnd
User since 5/17/15

Headed to Wabaskang over Memorial Day weekend and following week at Tall Pines.  Time approaching quick.  Anyone heard what ice is doing? Hope weather holds better than it is around the states so far this spring with rain, wind, and storms.

Displaying 41 to 50 of 1,100 posts

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fishing fueled by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE