MORE
General Discussion

For Amusement Only

10/17/14 @ 10:25 PM
INITIAL POST
LJ Walleye Master
LJ Walleye Master
User since 9/6/13
Who else besides me likes to out smart the oddsmakers? I would like to post the odds each week and see who can parlay the best NFL games. Who's in?
Displaying 1 to 15 of 83 posts
1/16/15 @ 10:19 PM
Tim_T
User since 6/17/11
Seattle, Cheaters. 54 points Tim
1/15/15 @ 10:51 AM
LJ Walleye Master
LJ Walleye Master
User since 9/6/13
NE game makes sense to me. Next year, with a few tweaks, this thread could be a lot of fun. If anyone has any suggestions, let us know. I like the 10.00 ante idea. Give some thought on how to incorporate it and some basic ground rules. Maybe for the Super Bowl we can do coin flip, who scores first TD, who kicks first FG, ETC... Right now I'm generating as power as I can to get a Packer win. GO PACKERS!!!!!!!
1/14/15 @ 8:04 PM
Tim_T
User since 6/17/11
Which game is the tie-breaker on? Tim
1/13/15 @ 12:33 PM
LJ Walleye Master
LJ Walleye Master
User since 9/6/13
Wow that was pure torture. Seattle giving up 7 and a half....NE giving up 7 .....48 pts
1/10/15 @ 9:07 PM
LJ Walleye Master
LJ Walleye Master
User since 9/6/13
I believe you Tim, honest
1/10/15 @ 4:02 PM
Tim_T
User since 6/17/11
Missed the deadline for the first game and was gonna pick Ravens. Honest. Panthers, Dallas, Indy. Good Luck! Tim
1/5/15 @ 10:07 AM
LJ Walleye Master
LJ Walleye Master
User since 9/6/13
Good Morning! Let's hope the conspiracy theory (Cowboys makes for a better Super-Bowl) does not continue to Green Bay. The Lions have a legitimate gripe, but I don't feel sorry for them. Maybe a little karma payback? Here's how it looked: Tim, you and I went 50% and Snake, you got one out of four. It is a good thing we don't do this for a living! Vegas has New England at minus 7 and a half, Seattle at minus eleven, Green Bay at minus six and a half, and Denver at minus 7. My picks are: NE //// Carolina //// GREEN BAY and Denver. Heading back to FLA tomorrow, I think just in time. Stay Happy and Healthy John
1/2/15 @ 7:45 PM
Tim_T
User since 6/17/11
OK, Baltimore.....Dallas...... Carolina.......Cincinnati Best of luck! Tim
12/30/14 @ 9:14 PM
LJ Walleye Master
LJ Walleye Master
User since 9/6/13
Well I'm back from lost wages and all I can say is I have to be the biggest idiot to bet against the Packers. My wife wanted to check out some time share crap and I didn't get to watch the game until just before the half. I hear Rogers is carted off and I am thinking wow, I have this. Then to my delight Rogers returns and those cheap shot Lions fail miserably! I don't care that I lost big bucks, but our beloved Packers showed the Lions that crap just won't cut it. I went 9-7 Snake you went 10-6 and Tim 8-8. Playoffs (wild card). Carolina -5////// Pitt -3.5////// Dallas -7 ////// Indy -4. I took all the home teams. Happy New Year, It's been fun playing you guys , next year we are going to improve this and make this a little profitable. I'll take any suggestions!
12/27/14 @ 6:14 PM
Tim_T
User since 6/17/11
OK. One more whirl. Baltimore, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Miami, Minnesota, New England, The New York Football Giants, Tampa Bay, Tennessee, Washington Redskins, Atlanta, Denver, The Green Bay Packers, St. Louis, Arizona, Pittsburgh. 47 points Good Luck Tim
12/23/14 @ 7:47 AM
LJ Walleye Master
LJ Walleye Master
User since 9/6/13
Boy you said it Snake, My bookie sure is glad I am back, I just made his X-Mas. This time of year is ridiculous, the good teams are hard to figure out, and the bad teams have nothing to play for, but yet like to be spoilers. Needless to say, last week was a stinker, here's the ugly results: Snake, you "ruled" with an impressive 6-9-1, Tim, you and I were a dismal4-11-1. I take it back, Tim, I don't need your locks next week out in Vegas! Here we go: Detroit plus 7.5//////Jaxville plus 10//////Pitt -3///////Indy -6.5///////Balt - 8.5///////NE -10//////////Miami -5.5//////Atl -3.5////////Chic plus 7///////////SD plus 2.5/////////Philly plus 2.5////////Dallas -6.5////////NO -3.5///////Seattle -12.5///////////////Arizona plus 5.5///////Oakland plus 14.5(52) Have a Merry Christmas and Good Luck!
12/17/14 @ 9:23 PM
Tim_T
User since 6/17/11
Tennessee, San Diego, Philly, Green Bay, Miami, Detroit, Atlanta, New England, Pittsburgh, Carolina, Baltimore, St. Louis, Buffalo, Indy, Arizona, Denver. 46 points. Tim
12/16/14 @ 11:10 AM
LJ Walleye Master
LJ Walleye Master
User since 9/6/13
First off I would like to say, who was that guy wearing number 12 impersonating Rodgers? I have never been one to believe in conspiracies or "fixes ", but it makes you wonder how does Jordy drop a pass that he could catch in his sleep? It makes for a very tight finish. Congratulations Tim, job well done and that makes two weeks in a row you dominated!!! Week 16: Jax -3//////////////SF -2.5///////////Wash plus 9///////////////Miami -6.5////////////GB -10//////////Detroit -6.5///////////NO -6.5//////////NE -10///////////KC plus 3///////////Carolina -4///////////////Balt -3.5//////////St Louis -5///////////Buffalo -6///////////////Dallas -3////////////////Arizona plus 7.5///////////Denver -3.5 (56) Coming home for X-Mas (not looking forward to the cold) and then after X-Mas spending a few days in Vegas!!! Tim, I could use a few locks! Good Luck. John
12/12/14 @ 11:45 AM
LJ Walleye Master
LJ Walleye Master
User since 9/6/13
Sorry Tim, my bad Starting out 0-1. Good job Snake!
12/10/14 @ 8:05 PM
Tim_T
User since 6/17/11
St. Louis, Green Bay, Kansas City, Jacksonville, Atlanta, Indianapolis, Cincinnati, New England, Tampa Bay, (any line on it?), New York Football Giants, Detroit, Tennessee, Denver, Seattle, Philly, New Orleans, 55 points. Tim
Displaying 1 to 15 of 83 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fishing geared up by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE